Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Analogs survivors in the Gray Market

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good Morning Bluelighters! :)

I like to look at the Rc websites because I am curious about the new compounds that are emerging in the market.
I have noticed that some analogues for some reason are not forbidden (I live in Europe) and I would like to know why.

1. The famous DOx family is absent in any RC store that is legitimate. Even so, because DOC is so popular and is in many stores?
2. The same for the analogues of Psilocin. 4-ho-Mipt can be found in many European stores, but it is very difficult to find any other analog.

Because some concrete analogues survive this progressive extinction? The case of DOC is the most disturbing.
I understand that substances are being banned one after another and that suppliers find new compounds to manufacture and maintain the business ... but it is strange that there are still copies of certain families that have disappeared completely a long time ago.

Can someone shed some light on my doubt?

DocLad

Last edited:
This is bordering on legal discussion but i'll leave it open for now.

EDIT: BDD--> EADD

Last edited:
Maybe a bit on the 'source discussion' side of things too. Let's keep that side of things really general, ok folks? :)

I am aware that it is on the verge of legal discussion, but I think that if we refrain from giving information about sellers and we focus on answering the essentials there should be no problem.

Thanks for keeping the thread Mods.

DocLad

Well most of the RCs are manufactured in China so their legislation matters (atleast somewhat).

If a precursor needed to make something is banned or requires a waiver or similar and nothing else can be used for the synthesis then it will be most likely to go off the market.

Same happens if the end product has been banned in China.

Of course there will be some facilities doing those compounds no matter the regulation but prices will hike up as has been happening in other areas as well like refrigerators as they still use banned cheap CFCs there to manufacture insulations and now they are even banning the newest and only legal CFC alternative although there isn't anything to replace it yet meaning for some time every refrigerator manufactured in China will contain illegally made insulations...

Once I checked out on Reddit which RCs and precursors were being banned and they had somewhat up to date list there available.

I try to purchase my RCs directly from China as the prices aren't ridiculously high but there is a risk for ordering tens of grams of unknown powdery substance abroad...

Well most of the RCs are manufactured in China so their legislation matters (atleast somewhat).

If a precursor needed to make something is banned or requires a waiver or similar and nothing else can be used for the synthesis then it will be most likely to go off the market.

Same happens if the end product has been banned in China.

Of course there will be some facilities doing those compounds no matter the regulation but prices will hike up as has been happening in other areas as well like refrigerators as they still use banned cheap CFCs there to manufacture insulations and now they are even banning the newest and only legal CFC alternative although there isn't anything to replace it yet meaning for some time every refrigerator manufactured in China will contain illegally made insulations...

Once I checked out on Reddit which RCs and precursors were being banned and they had somewhat up to date list there available.

I try to purchase my RCs directly from China as the prices aren't ridiculously high but there is a risk for ordering tens of grams of unknown powdery substance abroad...

Do you mean that Doc is still commercialized because its predecessors are somehow legal?
I understand that the whole DOx series is forbidden in itself, so I find it strange that DOC is so easy to find, because for all practical purposes the whole family shares the same line of active effects.

DocLad

I meant RCs in general.

DOC is a mystery for me as for what I know it has been banned in China too but it is still for sale by many reputable grey market vendors.

Also prefer to order from china as the prices are less insane, however I ended up biting that bullet and losing my money on 3 of those orders you speak of. So of course I looked elsewhere and like you said everyone is offering the same products based on the differing laws in Europe and the united states. I think the darkweb really had a giant impact on this and no sane vendor is going to advertise certain things on the Clearnet. (unless they are behind the laws of china, which don't get me wrong also have strange caveats) Personally I don't want to mess with the darkweb so I think my glory days are long long behind me. Addressing DOC, I have no idea why that would still be around, I am sorry I can't shed some more light on why this is.

I suppose DOC will remain a mystery for a long time.

Thanks for the answers.

DocLad