• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

....... Dumb question for the socially awkward person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatAmazinChick

Greenlighter
okay two questions,

1.) how does anyone go about making 'friends' on here??

2.) how do you know when it is okay to 'add' someone as a 'friend' on here ? lol.....

If you are on a PC :
1) If you click on the name above a user's avatar it will bring you to their profile.
The add as friend link is the first one on the list of profile options. Also there are PM, recent posts and a bunch of other things.

If you are using mobile, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone with mobile experience. I hear it is different.

2) If you read someone's post's and it seems like they are someone you would like to be friends with you can start when you feel comfortable. Just don't give any personal information until you know them real well.

Even my fellow MODs don't have that kinda information from me, for example. That's just the way I roll.
Stay safe, but have fun.

Listen to the Gardenmeister ;)

Making friends is easy. There are loads of people here with various interests, hobbies, taste in music, humour. Just friend request if you like the cut of someone's jib.

Mostly, interact.

okay two questions,

2.) how do you know when it is okay to 'add' someone as a 'friend' on here ? lol.....

Well, i'm socially awkward to. I mean like even ordering from a drive through can become very fuckin awkward if I have to order the food. lol...
So, if you'd like I'll be your friend on here. I don't have any yet, a couple acquiescence but no one I actually keep in touch with. And I would love to change that. So far, I have found bluelight to be a huge help, and amazing place.

I'll add ya to save you to hassle! lol

Well, i'm socially awkward to. I mean like even ordering from a drive through can become very fuckin awkward if I have to order the food. lol...
So, if you'd like I'll be your friend on here. I don't have any yet, a couple acquiescence but no one I actually keep in touch with. And I would love to change that. So far, I have found bluelight to be a huge help, and amazing place.

hi! if you need help of where to post or such i can help

okay two questions,

1). To have friends one must first be a friend.

2). When you like what they say, even if they are not friendly to you. A friend tells you the truth, even if we don't like to hear it. While those that only tell you what you want to hear is not a friend. Friends challenge you to grow and improve your own well being, not hampering it with lies and deceptions. Besides, you can always unfriend a friend.

You say your socially akward? You will fit right in here. Save real personal information, like has been stated and just start talking to people you like. Pick a forum "like this one" and don't be shy. LAVA is a nice place to loosen up. There are various oher sutible forums for this purpose also.

Last edited:
You say your socially akward? You will fit right in here. Save real personal information, like has been stated and just start talking to people you like. Pick a forum "like this one" and don't be shy. LAVA is a nice place to loosen up. There are various oher sutible forums for this purpose also.

Thank you! Yeah I really like the forum overall, and lava has been a section I really really like. Have talked to some people on here I didn't quite seem comfortable talking to, but have made a few friends to say the least. Let alone, when I was in my younger care free druggie days this place saved me multiple times! So, I absolutely love this place.

Thank you! Yeah I really like the forum overall, and lava has been a section I really really like. Have talked to some people on here I didn't quite seem comfortable talking to, but have made a few friends to say the least. Let alone, when I was in my younger care free druggie days this place saved me multiple times! So, I absolutely love this place.

I'ma happy, youra happy, OPA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.