• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does anyone else feel that there is something oddly sexual about opiate addicton?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
Opiates are by far the most seductive substances in my opinion. I lust for that high like a nymphomaniac lusts for sex. The high is beyond orgasmic to me. Opiates are as pleasurable as sex to me, if not more, but I won't do anything sexual to acquire them (at least not while I'm in a relationship, but if the dealer is hot and we're both single then I don't see why not).

Last edited:
For me it's always been a romantic experience rather than a sexual one. Not so much anymore though for 2 reasons: I use mostly at times when I need pain relief, and I lost some of the magic from past addiction issues.

When I discovered opium tea/oral morphine, however, I was in love with it like it was a beautiful woman lol. Couldn't get enough and everything felt right and made sense when I had it.

The first 5-10 times I did opiates (oxy and hydrocodone) were great but since then it's just relaxing, I've never found it "better than sex" like many say it's always been a boring high to me, even though it feels good.

Devilsgospel, I know what you mean. Oral morphine (ms contin) just so happens to be my favorite opiate. I love how long it lasts. I never tried opium tea, though I always wanted to. I heard it lasts even longer than morphine.

Opiates have a lot of romantic aspects to them, i always told myself when i was young that opiates were my only true love. My first year with opiates was such a magical feeling, the high some new users get is unbelievably amazing and i was just one of those people that reacted very positively to the opiate high. The relationship wasn't sexual but very romantic.

The fantasies of using always had that sheen of love but now that i'm about 6-7 years into it the relationship has gone stale. I knew that fantasizing about opiates was wrong, in the sense that it wouldn't end well, but when i first started using i relished the idea of becoming addicted to them. Now that i see the reality of how the relationship progresses i can understand exactly how foolish my fantasy was.

Just out of curiousity how long have you been using, what are you using, and at what doses?

+1 for the romance of it. I fell madly in love with heroin.

Opiates I wouldn't say are as seductive as psychedelic drugs.

I mean a ++++ psychedelic experience is something that opiates can't even come close to.

But opiates are like the reliable true love you end marrying.
They work 100 percent of the time and always make everything better.

Psychedelics are like random hookups when you were 19 with some perfect tight bodied random. Sometimes you ended up with an STD and other times with the experience of a lifetime you will never find again

Yeah cause at first they give you thay giddy excited happy feeling just like when you first meet someone and can't wait to see them and be with them .. But opiates and that new love euphoria both wear off with prolonged usage .

Maybe it's the danger and suduction anything with the power and pleasure of opiates it's an appreciation for it imo

Falsifiedhypothesi, to answer your question, I've been addicted to opiates in general for about a decade, but my main go-to opiate are ms contin tablets (time-released oral morphine) and my dosing is complex. In order to ration so I don't run out and withdrawal, I take 15mg or less a day, but once every-other-weekend I take up to 300mg at once as a treat (I use to take that dose once every weekend but now I'm trying to space it out to make quitting easier since I'm gonna try to quit by my early or mid 30's). I'm trying to stay functional the best I can. Patrickforsterter, I'm sure that's a factor. Opiates are a class of drugs to be respected for what they are, given that they are so powerful. They're incredibly addictive, yet far too useful to be banned.

Morphine felt like a really strong orgasm that hits your entire body at once.

Kratom is more like the tired, confused daze afterward.

Opiates I wouldn't say are as seductive as psychedelic drugs.

I mean a ++++ psychedelic experience is something that opiates can't even come close to.

But opiates are like the reliable true love you end marrying.
They work 100 percent of the time and always make everything better.

Psychedelics are like random hookups when you were 19 with some perfect tight bodied random. Sometimes you ended up with an STD and other times with the experience of a lifetime you will never find again

Great description!