• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to the website Has been very helpful throughout the years

Hi BenzOpiodGirl :)

We're excited you joined, too.

What brought you to Bluelight?

I have a lot of questions that need answered and ALWAYS come here for research before I do anything 8oa lot of people on here seem very educated

There were a couple of drug nerds here looking for info about their stash and I havent needed any answers re drugs in years, if anything comes up its usually bl in the top 5 websites.

This website has helped me a lot and I love hearing people’s experiences with the same things I like to do

Sounds like you know your way around already then, Great! All the Mods in the New Members Introductions Sub-forum try to make sure that all new members get a good start in their Bluelight experience.

Have fun!

There were a couple of drug nerds here looking for info about their stash and I havent needed any answers re drugs in years, if anything comes up its usually bl in the top 5 websites.

Defiently! Been using this site for years it’s very helpful. I do a verity of drugs and like to do research before I do them

Sounds like you know your way around already then, Great! All the Mods in the New Members Introductions Sub-forum try to make sure that all new members get a good start in their Bluelight experience.

Have fun!

Thanks so much! The website (posting threads and such) is a little confusing I have some learning to do about being a member still