• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Light Brown vs Dark Brown??

Codex23

Greenlighter
Whats your experience?
Which do you prefer?
Ultimately, which is BETTER?

Or is this question not really able to be answered?

The fourth option :)

Assuming you're talking about heroin, color is pretty meaningless when it comes to quality.

This is pretty close to substance ID... You can have fire light or dark just as it can be garbage. Only analytical tests can tell you what's best...
Now asking diacetylmorphine, monoacetylmorphine, or morphine is a more legit question although no one would be able to answer that.

Ok, didnt know. Got some light brown, one rock (1g) and a few white specs here and there (not even making up 1 percent of it), assuming that could possibly be the fent?

^^^No you won't see the fentanyl, and you definitely won't see some of the more potent analogs.

The purest heroin I used to get back when I used in mid 00's, was an off white/beige that almost at times looked like swirls of the two colors. It's not the color though but the shape and texture of the rock (if it's powder it's already garbage) that shows good heroin. It should have somewhat jagged edges and when you crush it down it'll break into pieces that are jagged. (Hard to describe...) Also when you finally break it down to a powder it has this lightweight yet dense feel to it. And it should have zero vinegar smell, if any the tiniest bit when you crack a rock open.

I'll say one thing too, erowid is rarely right about their dosages usually aiming on the low side.. They are dead on for their pure heroin dosages though. Even at my worst I was probably only using 150-200mg a day and that had me nodded out almost non-stop. Shit like that can be dangerous though, even after being cut all to hell I watched a dude almost overdose. Sorry reading these threads gets the memory flowing, been almost 10yrs and I'd be lying if I said I still didn't think about it once in awhile.

I'm thankful back then fentanyl wasn't as common but I do remember one time getting a rock that looked grey and felt like fentanyl. I used to smoke fentanyl a lot when I was a kid so I know the feeling (I had 100ug patches, 100mg morphine sulfate, and 160mg oxy's laying around growing up, I still thank god I didn't REALLY like opiates til the end of high school or I'd be dead right now), tiring and relaxing but not that gorgeous euphoria that keeps you coming back.

With fentanyl laced dope, even the current test kits aren't reliable.. Your best bet is to start low and reallly evaluate the effects to see, there's a clear difference in my opinion between the two.

-GC

My theory is that if there's an odd-colour to a batch and you can determine that it's a result of an impure cook, then you want to get a sample of the batch with the most concentrated / pronounced colouring - since it's less likely to have been stepped on since the cook. On the other hand, if you think the colour is added post-cook, then you want to go for the sample with the most diluted colouring - unless you're talking about a batch you know was coloured post-cook and you know it's unavoidable, then as-above go for the richest in colour, since at least it probably hasn't been stepped on again..

Yea went to the exchange today and they were giving fent test kids... just a dip stick like a drug test supposed to put 4ml in cooker and dip in the wash... since I sometimes do the wash and didn?t wanna contaminate w whatever chems could be in the dip stick I just shoot a lil of my shot in the middle absorbent part. Well two lines negative and 1 line positive. I can barely see the second line. Wish they had an h test too and morphine

Also im in CO. Where I?m from in NOLA I?d guess that to be common (test positive for fent) but figured the Mexican stuff I get would be H or morphine other raw opiods as it?s a brown powder that?s very sticky and turns to tar/gooey black rock once it hits air or is sometimes like that already. Comes from pager Mexicans all from Sinaloa. Best I?ve found out here but that being said doesn?t compare to fire east coast stuff. Nola has stuff similar to EAst Coast but no stamps/folds. I think philly and New York have the strongest and cleanest (also have to do the least amount of). But there are also times when it?s bunk there. Good thing about CO Mexican tar is w these guys consistentcy has never changed.

Ok, didnt know. Got some light brown, one rock (1g) and a few white specs here and there (not even making up 1 percent of it), assuming that could possibly be the fent?

If you can see chunks of fent you are dead if you do it

What country are you in? If in the US, from what ive read black tar is pretty much the best your going to get. It sucks as ive read fent is so common that its been nicknamed 'China White'..which is completely different to real china white- which is the purist form of heroin availible (#4 91%+ average purity when testing UGLOBE bricks (1kg) in Australia that usually come in via a few different areas from S.E Asia.

Looking at some right now and its a slightly slightly off white colour (no where near brown but not white like coke)
Solid as fuck, need a blade too cut peices into small rocks..has a slight smell to it, nothing like viniger that #3 has..almost a mild sweet smell.

I live outside of Houston TX. I?ve seen a white powder H and did it once in a speedball and the meth was the only thing that helped me not overdose - well it helped me not die from the overdose. I woke up soaking wet in the shower where my dumbass friends had put me in slapping me trying to keep me alive. Labored shallow breaths all that. So I stick to tar I can eyeball a shot. Now something that is weird is I did .42 in two different shots and my best friend died from .08 from the same bag. I have so much regret even though he was the one that turned me on to H I still feel horrible about doing the dope with him that ended up taking his life. Also he died hours after the shot something i thought made no sense I thought if you were gonna overdose it would happen right after you shot it not several hours later in his sleep. Be safe with the H. I have never found a drug I loved more. I take morphine orally now instead it gives me the opiate buzz without the track marks and fear of being seen as a junkie again.

Black tar is regularly cut with fentanyl and opiate rc's. It'd be foolish to think it's not. And you can never really tell, because the difference in appearance of fire bth and shitty "bth" that's more like boiled down coca cola, caffeine, and fentalogues, basically look the same.

I will say this though. The times I've had real fire bth it's been more of a squishy paste. Though I've had bullshit that looked the same but you'll be able to tell by a characteristic taste and smell with enough experience.

Ive had fire and Ive had shit of both colors really. Best I've ever had though back in the early 2000/s was a real light tan. In the end though color is pretty meaningless