• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will cocaine effect mdma?

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Hi, just wondering if i take cocaine say the 2 previous nights before for example, thursday, friday, will that impact my mdma high on sat? Thanks.

Probably not much no, just make sure you sleep enough and eat properly. Don't use MDMA and coke on the same night though, they compete with eachother and so cancel eachother out. Also a remarkable big part of negative stories we encounter in this forum start with the combo MDMA+coke, it's something that really caught my eye so I always advice against it. If you want to be extra careful, don't use coke on Friday, only Thursday. But I don't think using Friday as well will be that harmful. Just not on the same night

Just how dangerous/bad for u is cocaine multiple nights in a row with sleep/food etc?

it probably won't hinder the effects of the MDMA because they primarily use different chemicals in the brain etc dopamine; serotonin. Just don't binge multiple nights with that shit and you should be okay. I've been dumb enough to mix the two in the same night. like Blue Bull said, they cancel out the high and just leave you straight fried afterwards. Do as I say, not as I do. stay safe.

I hate this combination. Last time I attempted it was over 15 years ago, but the coke was top notch as were the pills (it was about 2003).

I have never rated coke as a dance drug (as opposed to amphetamine sulph.) but on the night in question, I did around a gram of coke (save for a couple of lines I crashed out) and despite waiting 30 minutes or so before taking an E I couldn't come up on it properly, or any of the subsequent couple I tried after in vain.

The dance I was at featured LTJ Bukem as the headliner so I was gutted that I spoiled the drug experiences. Aside from the odd line I have been given at after parties / seshes I have not bothered with the combo since.