• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are some of the stupidest moments you've had high?

LimeGreenJelly

Greenlighter
Haven't seen a fun thread yet so hoping to get this rolling!

I once was walking back from a night out, I'd smoked a fair bit and stopped to talk to this pigeon which looked kinda sad. Took me a few moments to realise the pigeon was actually a plastic water bottle someone had thrown in a bush. I then laughed so much, by myself that I made myself cry. Was a pretty good night.

Back in college this year I would always try to open my friends' dorm rooms with my key when I was high. It got to the point where they knew it was me from the sound of someone trying to open the door haha.

Also, just remembered another one. When I first started smoking, my 3 friends and I were sitting in a field at night smoking and one of my friends was convinced there was a cop car parked on the street super far away. His paranoia was contagious and soon I started seeing it too but I wasn't sure, and neither were my other 2 friends. We debated it for a good hour until we walked back in that direction towards our cars.

I still do not know how we possibly confused it for a cop car, but it was a fucking street light.

Threw a football in the dorms. Hit the sprinkler head. Flooded the apartment, Fire Department was called, entire building evacuated. Some time later throughout the chaos I'm on the phone with my Dad, letting him know the financial severity of the fuck up. A friend came up, asked me what happened. Phone still in-hand, held up to my face, I instantly said, "Man, I was smoking, high as FUCK, came out of my room and was instantly hit in the face with a football. I threw it back and it just started raining inside, dude"

"You still have weed up there?"

"Oh nah, we--"

And then I realized my Dad was still on the other end, listening to every word.

College was so much fun. :| FYI, if you accidentally trigger a fire alarm and the fire department needlessly comes to help, you're gonna have a hefty bill to pay. Also, dorm flooding is expensive, too. Thank god I was on the first floor.

I remember this one time me and my friends were on my back deck smoking and a friend was leaning on my railing and the hole side of the deck fucking collapsed and he almost went with it. We ended up just pissing off the top on it than realized we locked ourselves out the house so we had to pull a window open breaking the hinges