• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LTC from MDMA? WTF?

Well, if you're already thinking something terrible is going to happen to you if you take a drug, that's an example of Bad Set, right from the off. That's not going to help your experience. And anything that happens to you afterwards, whether or not it actually had anything to do with the drug, or would or would not have happened anyway even if you had not taken it, will be blamed on it.

But when you're high, you can only come down. You can't cheat nature. Sooner or later, your body and brain are simply going to have to start getting by without chemical assistance again.

@F.U.B.A.R.: what kind of flower is a hypochondria. egyptian, chinese, martian maybe?

agreed on the healthcare system.

that seems like a list of vitamins that if taken with drugs twice (or more) during a week would have you shitting out your kidneys long before 70.

i never got the craze of vitamins. except this one time at band camp, err i mean i did some meth and at the suggestion of someone else i popped a vitamin pack they gave me right before i passed out, they were right, it helped make sleep more comfortable through out the night. i take a general supplement because we got too much crap in the food over here and not enough good stuff. something i hear europe doesn't have issues with, you lucky son's of monkey's uncles.

aside from people who have deficiencies, taking all these vitamins all the time can't be good for a person. they're called "supplement" for a reason. there's a chain of order in getting natural vitamins from foods we eat, plus it's healthier and easier for our bodies. all these energy drinks i've done my fair share of in the past but they're basically super potent vitamins in liquid form. definitely not good to drink in excess.

i've always been of the mind that science has made huge leaps in understanding the brain and the body but doesn't know everything yet. i hear they say that pathways can get locked open, overloaded and shut down or trained not to produce happy chemicals in the head anymore. taking substances and slamming vitamins can not be a good idea in this regard.

you ever seen/read one of those scifi/fantasy stories about taking people's brains out of their body and slamming them into robot bodies. every now and then one of these stories pops up with the scenario that the brain rejects the body and shorts itself out cause it get's overloaded by something it doesn't known or is not familiar with. basically the whole basis of my idea when it comes to LTC from any substance (and sometimes life situations, hence PTSD). the brain just isn't prepared to handle somethings based per individual and might not ever for a person. when someone with LTC get's it some part of their brain locks wide open, basically programming their receptors, pathways and fluid manufacturers as well as spark plugs in ways they are not supposed to be done.

the psyche, mentality and soul/spirit aren't prepared to handle this kind of continuous input from life and they start shorting out but the door has been open already so what develops is a constant negative reaction to over stimulation from stimuli of just about any kind. internal constitution might account for being prepared for this to happen but if one is not already posted up inside then internal constitution happening after said event might even make matters worse or posting up might not happen at all.

idk. i'm no professional, doctor or mensa-stration member. all i know is i see a bunch of people thinking they can handle more than they can actually take on and when something bad happens people want to feel bad for them. feel bad for them, yes. but for the right reasons. learn from their mistakes and don't coddle people to let this continue happening. there are always exceptions like someone cutting something to make fast money, among others. those are the people i can't help think suffer due to someone elses stupidity. that is a true crime but then again there are those who would say you did the drug so that's on you.

@BecomingJulie: well said.

Bless their little cotton socks! I thought one of the main perks of popping loads of beans or crystal, was feeling like you could hang yourself right up until Friday night then its gobble gobble gobble (no not cock) time to dance again? no ? hang on let me dust off my copy of pihkal and we'll see how long shulgin says the comedown lasts for, we might need to go the emergency room, not for the drugs mind you just to get all that sand removed from your vagina.

Dip dip, dab dab, gimme the fucking bag back

@F.U.B.A.R.: i have heard of that one, it grows on the banks of da nile. i'm not keen on it's fragrance cause it really sphinx.

I got brain zaps from discontinuing rascal benzos but mdma only gave a hangover on par with a bad alcohol hangover minus the vertico and nausea.

Americans are generally a bunch of whining winge bags.

HAHAHA. =D - all LTC threads and discussion completely absolved after that absolute fucking banger of a fact.

If MDMA isn't working, you take more, or have a bump of ket or a spliff. Or all of them. I have literally never ever met anyone in real life who says they have LTC.

I still get a chuckle about when I accidentally deleted the LTC thread in MDMA & Empathogens and they all got really angry at me for a complete accident. =D A happy accident.

I got brain zaps from discontinuing rascal benzos but mdma only gave a hangover on par with a bad alcohol hangover minus the vertico and nausea.

Benzo brain zaps = imminent seizure. If you missed it, you were sailing very close to a grand mal.

When I get benzo brain zaps it makes music glitch because my brain has just been scrambled with electrical signals for a split second.

FUBAR’s right.

I read this before his post and instantly knew what the content would be and that both you and FUBAR would indeed be correct. I love knowing certain people here inside out with regards to certain things.

@LoginNotSecure and @F.U.B.A.R. absolutely nailed this thread and IMO it should be case closed.

I'll tell you what, I should do a challenge. Somebody who doesn't have the magic anymore, let me make you absolutely wrecked, follow my simple steps and you will guaranteed be absolutely off your tits and loving it saying MDMA is the shit.

If it doesn't work, you're somehow physically and spiritually broken, though I'd like to see someone pass the test. Guess what? Aint happening. Ever. They'd be so wrong, yet completely buckled, all the same.

LTC is balls. Mass formation psychosis vibes.

Benzo brain zaps = imminent seizure. If you missed it, you were sailing very close to a grand mal.

When I get benzo brain zaps it makes music glitch because my brain has just been scrambled with electrical signals for a split second.
I must have an insane threshold because I had brain zaps for days. I didn't know you couldn't quit cold turkey went from snorting 12mg Xan powder at a time 3x a day to nothing because it stopped working after a few months. Didn't go to the ER until day 5 and they gave me 16x 25mg Librium which were thankfully capsules I could break down further. Then two years later I got way worse with etizolam powder was taking 70mg at a time orally and that was after I went to the hospital again from using propylene glycol to vol. dose which gave me metabolic encephalopathy. Hallucinated for days the memory haunts me still. People turning into batteries and hammers, thought my cat got sucked down the toilet just from me flushing it. A little machine in the walls driving me insane keeping me awake. Lasers, military police, went to riots/ demonstrations in cities around the world with cops on giant wierd metal horses on train tracks. Wierd barometric chamber jumbo planes and pulled helicopters with my head, not my brain. Very wierd gravity effects. Much more shit I can't explain like splicing of worlds. But yeah, after that happened was doing 70mg etiz at a time (so stupid) and luckily diclazepam is miraculous, never touched bensons again. Thank God for r/c market. Never had a seizure afaik but maybe blacked out during or something idk. Then right after I went to college (G.I. Bill) and got a decent desk job after working in shithole factories my whole life. Funny seeing semi-distant relatives right after. They think I'm insane because my uncle told everybody and recorded me instead of taking me to the hospital. Then I tell them about an awesome new job and show them a video of me playing Bach - Solfeggietto on keyboard and their brain breaks.

Last edited:
I must have an insane threshold because I had brain zaps for days. I didn't know you couldn't quit cold turkey went from snorting 12mg Xan powder at a time 3x a day to nothing because it stopped working after a few months. Didn't go to the ER until day 5 and they gave me 16x 25mg Librium which were thankfully capsules I could break down further. Then two years later I got way worse with etizolam powder was taking 70mg at a time orally and that was after I went to the hospital again from using propylene glycol to vol. dose which gave me metabolic encephalopathy. Hallucinated for days the memory haunts me still. People turning into batteries and hammers, thought my cat got sucked down the toilet just from me flushing it. A little machine in the walls driving me insane keeping me awake. Lasers, military police, went to riots/ demonstrations in cities around the world with cops on giant wierd metal horses on train tracks. Wierd barometric chamber jumbo planes and pulled helicopters with my head, not my brain. Very wierd gravity effects. Much more shit I can't explain like splicing of worlds. But yeah, after that happened was doing 70mg etiz at a time (so stupid) and luckily diclazepam is miraculous, never touched bensons again. Thank God for r/c market. Never had a seizure afaik but maybe blacked out during or something idk. Then right after I went to college (G.I. Bill) and got a decent desk job after working in shithole factories my whole life. Funny seeing semi-distant relatives right after. They think I'm insane because my uncle told everybody and recorded me instead of taking me to the hospital. Then I tell them about an awesome new job and show them a video of me playing Bach - Solfeggietto on keyboard and their brain breaks.

Hey pal, was meant to reply to this yester-morning but was so fucked it got added to a long list of "will reply to laters".

I totally understand with the benzo situ you were in, as I ended up in the very same place myself.

When etizolam was banned here (2016?) I was already taking strips at a time, and then the day before the ban people were shifting bulk etizolam en masse. There was an offer which was something like buy 4 grams get 3 grams free for about £60 or something silly the day before the ban.

I went halfs with my pal and had about 3-4000 doses of etizolam, or so I thought.

I totally get you taking 70mg at a time, because my highest dose was 330mg etizolam and I experienced brain zaps while on benzos (!!) and shit myself/started dropping my dose.

I was reading my logs the other day, they are such a sad mess. A little taster for anyone interested is below. The first time I took 300mg here I actually took another 30mg, so 330mg. I'm assuming the missing time, in retrospect, was a seizure:

Monday
18:25 - Etiz 126mg

19:09 swallowed

I need to feel good tonight because that first dose was borderline. I need this to reside into tomorrow so i can order more tonight and ride the high tomorrow. Otherewise the last dose wille do zilch.

19:40
lots of coffee and a line of ephenidine to get me on decks. Parents noticed speech was slowed but believed it was the propranolol. Ended on good terms. Need to be alert.

21:25 ~ - cdp choline
21:35:
Sulbutiamine 650mg
Phenylpiracetam 204mg

tues
etiz 72mg~ and licked bag etc 10:25

thurs
etiz
dose: 120mg with plastic dish, 126mg with golden dish/card *************** last dose before cheapchems - took 140mg
time: 13:05

wasnt enough, but i dont know how much i took. Need more. Lots to do today.
*The plastic dish is out by 6-8mg~
Dose: 20mg with golden dish
time: 13:40

Feeling okay. this is probably a low maintenance dose. I feel positive. Cant go higher now.

14:43 - Phenylpiracetam 224mg
14:45 - Sulbutiamine 674 mg
14:49 - Oxiracetam 508
14:49 - cdp choline
54:02 l-theanine in coffee
high fat smoothie

saturday
14:46 - 136mg etizolam powder
15:33 - 30mg etizolam powder
15:59 - 36
= 202mg so far(nothing)
16:34 54mg etizolam

!!!!i.e 256mg etizolam in total!!!!

17:15: 44mg etizolam sublingually
17:35: swallowed above 44mg

** I have now taken 300mg in four~ hours) and felt fuck all**
**Maybe a very mind anti-anxiety effect but also a feeling of tiredness**

19:00 pm - 66mg orally consumed in orange juice for taste

214mg L-Theanine (weighting in cup)

sunday
weigh out 66-70mg Diphenidine for waking up

600mg Sulbutiamine
cdp choline
600mg Oxiracetam
214mg L-Theanine

Tuesday:

Tuesday:
12:18am - 148mg etizolam
12:40 - 50mg etizolam

*so 200mg in 22 minutes

Feel tired. Maintenance dose to put off the seizures/withdrawals but dont feel amazing anymore. No Magic. Feel tired. Is this even etizolam? Do I just need more? Lets find out

12:40 50mg etizolam
13:15 - 50mg etizolam

so 300mg again.

I've had a good day sorting shit but it's just not the same. so slow.

Need coffeee. Feel maybe tired and sluggish. Somethings up.

nootropics:
from 14:33
Coffeee

L-Theanine - 120mg
cdp choline - 14:35
oxiracetam - 14:37 - 656mg
phenylpiracetam - 204mg - 14:51
L-theanine - 134mg to have with strong coffeee
Sulbutiamine 15:01 - 608mg

Definitely more switched on.

cdp choline - 18:22
1500mg aniracetam -
Aniracetam 1500mg
coffee

Fri/29/4/2016

10:41am - 250mg etizolam. Felt good for a short while when coming up, then just generally tired and it wore off fast. None of that wholemark etizolam energy. or positivity, except a very short while. Usually this lasts two days!

Tried blasting it away with nootropics and I can't really remember if they worked. They musn't have done because I've spent the day doing very basic ordinary tasks (weighing out the rest of the etiz and seeing how much their was (18mg - ish), for wedinos.

Its 16:34 and I'm going to blast nootropics to try and get my brain on track:

I can not believe it's onl 16:37. I've just send a massive text including google research and all sorts.Time dileation? Unless if was 16:24 I guess..... more likely really. Or is it? ;)

16:41
2 Ginseng

16:41
100-200 phenylpiracetam
Aniracetam 750mg
Oxiracetam 500mg
Sulbutiamine 800mg

Tues May 10th 2016

11:25: Toook 5mg etizolam from the red tablets
Felt a very nice borderline tizzie dose. Tolerance massively dropped since abstinenance/seizures.
12:01: took three more, so have 2 x 1mg etizolam left, and 6 10mg roche.

14:59pm: Took 6 x 10mg roche and 2 x 1 mg etizolam, somewhat sublingually

sat: 4.30 remaining tizzie cap - nothing happened

Tues 17/5/2016

11:40am: etiz powder 2mg~ on scale
12:05am: Etiz powder 2-4mg on paperclip dipped to bottom of bag
*A few cases of licking powder from hands - couldnt have been much a couple of mg, if that.

*First go with propelene Gylcole: Going for 20mg ~2mg (Probably 20-22mg etizolam) in 10ml glycole.
*So
10ml propelene glycole (solution) / 20mg etizolam Powder (Substance)

= 10ml PG (solution) / 20mg Etizolam (Substance)

= 0.5ml = 1mg etizolam
- 1ml = 2mg

Using liquid dropper on olive oil dropper bottler =

10 single drops = 0.25ml
20 single drops = 0.5ml
30 single drops = 0.75ml
40 single drops = 1 ml

***1ml solution = 2mg etizolam

*Feeling very mildly tizzied; a bit slow without the good bits.

took nootropics - sulbutiamine 150mg, aniracetam (3 scoops), oxiracetam 400-500mg, noopept 40mg, l-theanine, lots of coffee. Sorted me out a bit

Filled 5ml pipette with 10mg etizolam
15:10 - took 1ml aka 2mg etizolam
15:34 - nothing so 1ml aka 2mg etizolam
16:05 - nothing so 2ml aka 4mg etizolam
16:24 - nothing so taking rest 1ml = 2mg

10mg in total - feeling nothing much, just slow

Only 4ml left in pipette - should be 5ml

17:35: Taking 2ml i.e 4mg
17:50 Taking 2ml i.e 4mg

nothing happened. weighed out 20mg and took half, then the rest. didnt make note of time with the first one but took rest at 9:07

19:35: 20mg in one go
19:54: 24mg in one go

feeling nice but want notropics

took depheidine felt moderately dicciated

*it it crucial that i plan my time better

Inevitably ened up canny fucked off tizzies, it's just i didnt notice because it came on after so long.

I was ordering it from spain in the end, as well as xanax powder, a gram a week. When it didn't come, seizure! I can't even remember how many I had but at least 3-5. Trust me, if you had benzo brain zaps you were on the verge. They become more and more likely via kindling. You were lucky, as was I! so glad to be clean of benzo addiction, especially given I went back on them from the beginning of covid - May this year.