GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mlb 2018

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
What's going on in MLB 2018?

giphy.gif

Brew crew is atop the NL at this point. Looking quite good. Cubs and the Cards 3 and four games back.

Cardinals have dominated Cleveland last couple games, 4-0 Monday, I was at that game, and 11-2 last night.

holy shit! red sox were up 3-0 in a 4 game series at fenway. yankees were trying to avoid the sweep and were up 4-1 in the 9th. red sox scored 3 in the bottom of the 9th to tie the game. then scored in the bottom of the 10th to win the game and sweep the series 4-0. they now have a 9.5 game lead in the east.

sox nation!

alasdair

Hit the Brewers Pirates today.. Brewers on top. 4.5 back of cubs.. .5 back of SL

nice. boston gets oakland or new york depending on result of game happening now...

alasdair

Crew sweeps the Rockies. Weird seeing two of my teams facing each other, but happy with the outcome. Who's next?

16-1!

man the sox were on fire tonight! eovaldi had a great night and the offense was relentless.

alasdair

after delivering the yankees "the biggest blowout loss in Yankees postseason history" (16-1) the red sox eliminated the yankees at yankee stadium tonight.

the boston bullpen looks wobbly but a win's a win.

home to fenway and the astros.

sox nation!

alasdair

great game in houston last night. man, watching kimbrel 'close' a game is so nerve-racking. if boston lose this series or the ws, he's going to be a factor, i'm sure.

thoughts on the interference call? if your team hits a shot and it's close to the line, just don't reach for it! astros fan looked like he cost his team 2 runs...

alasdair

Crews got their back against the wall... But its back to Millwakee.

Last edited:
sox back in the world series baby!

i think i'd rather they beat the dodgers to win but we'll see who we get tonight!

alasdair

I'll def be watching this game 7, as much as I can between college football and NBA, of course! NSA, I will pull for the Rockies. ;)