• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

London dnb/club scene???

As somebody who remembers you from years ago from when I modded PD... please, for all of our sake, reel in the "'Merkin Man Back In Da Homeland!" shtick cos my lawdy lawd will you have a shitty time here if you keep that up. With the best will in the world, you come over like a poor punchline to a forgettable joke. Just act... kinda normal? ... ish... and you'll do a lot better.

And, yeah, Bristol is your friend. London would not only disappoint you but possibly cause an international incident if you tried literally any of the patter you've displayed here so far in front of actual British humans. At least in Briz they're so ketted and cidered off their tits they'd mistake it for... kinda touched charm? A stretch but a better hope than London cos my lawdy would you find yourself talking to the Rozzers rapidly - cos you would be rapeed beyond belief talkiing that way I can promise you...
so youre saying the way i talk is shitty?
i dont get what you mean..i talk in slang and shit like that but idk its just the way i talk like i genuinely dont get what you're getting at.
I dont talk like a hillbilly
i think i'd be straight
i was actually hoping to be able to get chicks while there just based off being american
like cause it couldnt be too many other americans at whatever party tryin to get acquainted with the local chicks

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&14363437 said:
i dont get what you mean..i talk in slang and shit like that but idk its just the way i talk like i genuinely dont get what you're getting at.
I dont talk like a hillbilly
i think i'd be straight
i was actually hoping to be able to get chicks while there just based off being american
like cause it couldnt be too many other americans at whatever party tryin to get acquainted with the local chicks

Look, if your a good guy and a good communicator do not worry about being anything other than yourself. The sort of bona - fide inner city 'street patter' that i see American's use comes across as beautifully as any novel remix of the English language in my opinion as long as the person using it has something valid to say. Its just that we are overly prone to cynicism at times and as such it is only now that you have made a couple of reply's as well as your original post that your sincerity has become obvious.

I wish I talked and typed cool. All I do is whine. I have a wonderful regional accent though which has resulted in a healthy disregard to proper pronunciation, sentence structure, spelling and the actual existence of certain words. Its more when I type that I sound like an insurance salesman than how I speak IRL.

Kid, I'm not going to sugar-coat this for you. On a primarily text-based medium such as Bluelight (and some of us around here are old enough to remember purely text based, character-mapped mono terminals .....) you are going to be judged on the way you write. When they can't see the colour of your skin, what's between your legs, how much money you've got, who you're having sex with, what you're wearing or anything like that, it's pretty much the only thing left to go on.

Nobody's expecting you to be a great author; but on the other hand, it's just basic good manners to begin a sentence with a capital letter, end with a full stop and start a new paragraph whenever necessary. Attempts to convey street slang in written form are rarely successful; and done badly, they just look childish. Even you probably cringed at my own opening sentence, didn't you?
You might get lucky -- if someone mistakes you for a Canadian.

Probably not if she hears you referring to her as a "chick", though. We don't like it when men treat us with contempt.

Heh, I think what my colleagues are trying to say is don't come over with an attitude that you're gonna get yer willy wet just because you're American. We are no longer in the war years - perhaps a bullish attitude, a packet of gum and a pair of stockings would get you between the thighs of many a desperate 'chick' in those days, but times have changed my friend. These days, that kind of attitude is more likely to get you fleeced for all your money then going back to your hotel for a pity wank.

Just be yourself mate (unless you're a total prick), have fun, dance, take drugs and don't hit on local chicks just because you're a yank...

Just go to Amsterdam!

Superb clubs (though I may be biased b/c I love some good EDM) and the Red Light District. Maybe you can go around asking the girls if they are British? Haha!

Oh, and speaking of writing/typing: the way in which you convey your message to people changes how people view and respond to your question. I think the easiest fix would be to simply use paragraphs. It makes it much easier for us who read them. :)

LSDMDMA&14363437 said:

Let me help ya here.

One of the best chap up lines in Britain is
Wanna see me todger? Guaranteed killer that one.
Anyone who's seen pint of lager and a packet of crisps has seen the scientific proof of this!

The favourite lovey dovey word to get your bitch wet is to call her a wench!
Works magic.

Have fun me ol mucker.

LSDMDMA&14363437 said:

It's a long way to Shagalimey
It's a long way to go

Do me a fackin favour, you fackin lave it, you bitch... =D
.....Loves it! cawse she does!!! Is " Shag piece" more acceptable then bitch?? i guess depends on the occasion

How much will you two obvious under-the-thumbers give me to not show your quotes to your better halves? (a new laptop will do, as copy/pasting 'a's, exclamation marks & now my fucking 'q' too is very tiresome & barely worth the bother)

Help a sister out mods & bn me for bribery

It's a long way to Shagalimey
It's a long way to go

How much will you two obvious under-the-thumbers give me to not show your quotes to your better halves? (a new laptop will do, as copy/pasting 'a's, exclamation marks & now my fucking 'q' too is very tiresome & barely worth the bother)

Help a sister out mods & bn me for bribery

Fuckin lesbian... ;)