• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I Roll with my cousin on a crowded beach on the 4th of July?

IMO...unless you have a beach house, the beach is just too hot. Way too much sun and potential for overheating.

Yeah me and him are prob gonna hang in my 65-degrees basement and listen to the best music

I agree with what everyone is saying. For a first time roller, preferable is a laid back setting in private with good friends or with your lover. To get a feel for the drug. A public setting like a beach or a party would probably go well too, since this drug hardly ever goes wrong if it's pure and you follow some basic rules of thumb. But still, better to get a feel for the drug in a quiet setting with people you trust in my opinion

so
Yeah me and him are prob gonna hang in my 65-degrees basement and listen to the best music
this seems like a very good idea

Slightly off topic, but I'm not sure that many people these days understand what the 'magic' of MDMA actually is. It's not being so mashed you can't see, it's not feeling lovey dovey to other people, it's not gurning so much you're chewing your face off, but it is being propelled into another universe with you at its centre and a connectedness with every other being in that Universe. If you don't understand this, you ain't felt it...

Slightly off topic, but I'm not sure that many people these days understand what the 'magic' of MDMA actually is. It's not being so mashed you can't see, it's not feeling lovey dovey to other people, it's not gurning so much you're chewing your face off, but it is being propelled into another universe with you at its centre and a connectedness with every other being in that Universe. If you don't understand this, you ain't felt it...
Spot on <3 some hallucinogens have a comparable effect, though it is still a bit different, in the right set, setting and at the right dose

Spot on <3 some hallucinogens have a comparable effect, though it is still a bit different, in the right set, setting and at the right dose

Yes you're right, but I think the significant difference is that hallucinogens dissolve the ego, whereas MDMA reinforces the ego - but in a positive way, unlike cocaine for example...

Yes you're right, but I think the significant difference is that hallucinogens dissolve the ego, whereas MDMA reinforces the ego - but in a positive way, unlike cocaine for example...
That is actually very well put. That puts into words the difference between the effects far better than I would have ever been able to

First time rolling? Then, no.

IMO, you should experiment with a substance before trying to ingest and be in public. Not like MDMA is super trippy but just my .02 cents. Stay safe and have fun;)

*this*

I think set and setting are important. I used to drop pills at random music events, and drunks would fuck with me.

I kind of brushed their negativity aside immediately, but it can be a bit of a buzz kill if you are not experienced.

ymmv of course of course

Had a blast last night but I hope there's no significant comedown starting tomorrow. I'm gonna predict that there won't be.