• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should I Roll with my cousin on a crowded beach on the 4th of July?

It's impossible to give you an answer if you don't provide us with more information. Give us a detailed context so we can give you some kind of advice.

DocLad

Yea very hard to give a good response when we know absolutely nothing.

Have you taken mdma before? Has your cousin? How familiar are you with it? Is anyone going to be at the beach that you'd rather not know your rolling? (Even on the unlikely coincidence..). Are you taking tested product?

Many things to think about... A lower dose of tested high quality product for an experienced user might not be too bad.

I prefer chiller environments than a drunk fest on a beach but each to their own.

-GC

Whoops, sorry for the lack of info

I've taken mdma 3 times before. My cousin has not ever, though he has experience with weed and acid. I'm 30, he's 19. I feel very familiar with it. Not sure I'd have to worry about seeing anyone I didn't want to see while rolling. It's Marquis-tested.

I think I might prefer a chiller environment too. Maybe I should go to the beach a few hours after the peak.

Last edited:
^^^I think your last statement is a smart one. Start off in a chill environment and once it hits if you think you can go out then I may give it a try.

It being your cousins first roll best to start off somewhere safe just incase they get hit harder than normal.

-GC

Personally, I would not like to be surrounded by people when the peak of MDMA arrives.

DocLad

Cool, thanks for the replies

Also, why am I seeing so many posts about "long-term comedowns"?

Also, why am I seeing so many posts about "long-term comedowns"?

nobody knows for sure, but i think a lot of people suspect massively-high dosed pills - or, possibly - slight variants of traditional MDMA which are causing people grief.

if you keep your doses within recommended amounts, and avoid redosing repeatedly, it will reduce the risk of harm such as "longterm comedowns".

whatever you choose to do, i hope you have a great - and safe - time.

(i love the pixies btw <3)

If it's your cousins first time, I'd definitely recommend at least starting in a more peaceful setting, and seeing where it ends up. MDMA is a beautiful thing, and you don't want thier first experience to be a bad one and ruin it for them.

If it's any consolation, the first time me and the wife took ecstasy was at a very posh friends wedding. It was packed full of 'straights' - sales reps, lawyers, magistrates and fuckin coppers! Needless to say we were a little apprehensive. However, once it kicked in all apprehension melted away, and we fuckin owned the place. We must have projected something positive that night because we had reports of people asking 'who were that couple?'. Some of the rich twats even presumed I was a fashion designer (I was sporting a pony tail and a YSL suit I'd bought for 17 quid in the local Oxfam shop) and the Mrs was a model (slinky black dress and kinky boots), when in reality I was just a warehouseman and the wife was a care worker.

What I'm saying is that if the MDMA is good, it doesn't matter what situation you're in - you'll love it. Just dose low - 50mg or so then a booster dose when you're 'in the zone'...

Some of the rich twats even presumed I was a fashion designer (I was sporting a pony tail and a YSL suit I'd bought for 17 quid in the local Oxfam shop) and the Mrs was a model (slinky black dress and kinky boots), when in reality I was just a warehouseman and the wife was a care worker.

Lol. In my mind, you're still a fashion designer, fubar =D

Gotta love a good contact high.

^^^That is kinda true. Reminds me of when I was a kid..

Met this girl from another town over and we hit it off, guess she had a school dance coming up and asked me to go with her. Sure.. I like getting down. In the parking lot I snort up some a good line of MDMA, drink my fifth of whiskey (daily at this time, I had to drink this amount to feel normal) and walked in thinking I'd just blend right.

Little did I know this girl had essentially set this whole dance up herself, and first people we walk up to talk to are the school principal and the police officer. I've never been so calm cool and collected in my life, I sat and shot the shit with that cop for at least a good 20min. Then I proceed to dance harder than I've ever danced before. Mind you this is a small hick town that is highly reserved, so much for blending in.. I got a lot of attention that night, but as you said I exuded complete confidence.

With that said I think it's the type of person you are as to how you'll react in those types of circumstances. Also MDMA ain't what it used to be in certain areas it seems, and the chances of having mdma which can cause some negative vibes is higher than "back in the day."

-GC

^^^That is kinda true. Reminds me of when I was a kid..

Met this girl from another town over and we hit it off, guess she had a school dance coming up and asked me to go with her. Sure.. I like getting down. In the parking lot I snort up some a good line of MDMA, drink my fifth of whiskey (daily at this time, I had to drink this amount to feel normal) and walked in thinking I'd just blend right.

Little did I know this girl had essentially set this whole dance up herself, and first people we walk up to talk to are the school principal and the police officer. I've never been so calm cool and collected in my life, I sat and shot the shit with that cop for at least a good 20min. Then I proceed to dance harder than I've ever danced before. Mind you this is a small hick town that is highly reserved, so much for blending in.. I got a lot of attention that night, but as you said I exuded complete confidence.

With that said I think it's the type of person you are as to how you'll react in those types of circumstances. Also MDMA ain't what it used to be in certain areas it seems, and the chances of having mdma which can cause some negative vibes is higher than "back in the day."

-GC
Heh, you obviously know what I mean :)

The pills in my story were Doves - legendary in the UK and Europe late 80s early 90s. However, I believe they were only dosed at 80 - 100mg each - but the quality was superb. No doubt the experience would have been completely different had we boshed a modern superstrength Dutch mongy pill and sat there dribbling in the corner all night...

Remember folks; quantity does NOT compensate for lack of quality.

I.E, if your stash isn't doing it for you after the first dose, chances are that subsequent doses will only make things worse. #dosesafe, #staysafe. ;)

Also, I'd just like to add that it's well known that large pupils make you appear more attractive to others. If you're in a situation where people don't realise that you're fucked off your tits, this can give you an almost supernatural power over everyone you come into contact with. They will fall under your spell and not know why...

Last edited:
If I could have one wish from the MDMA gods it would be to have a chance to try an original Dove from those times. They truly sounded magical. I concur to all of the above as well.

And rolling eyes.. Funny you mention cuz I was thinking not too long ago that one of my biggest turn ons is a beautiful girl with dilated pupils. Especially if she's obviously deep in it yet completely holding her shit together, I like those types. Something about a rolled/tripped out loner chick who is highly confident and needs no one that just gets me every time. Maybe cuz I'm the same way, I also like to know that I don't have to watch out as much for em.

-GC

Yeh. The confidence one can exude from proper MDMA puts cocaine to shame. I'm not religious, but I reckon that if Jesus really existed, he was on doves... :D

If you’re comfortable with the people, overall, and like the setting....I think it could be fun. Me, I’d at least need access to a beach house for a bathroom (girl, lol) and a spot to get away from the stimulation...or get privacy, lol.

ideally, I’d think having a back up destination with a sober driver is best - if you want to cut out early.

Be careful with swimming....where I live, sharks go hunting at night.

Have fun!

nobody knows for sure, but i think a lot of people suspect massively-high dosed pills - or, possibly - slight variants of traditional MDMA which are causing people grief.

if you keep your doses within recommended amounts, and avoid redosing repeatedly, it will reduce the risk of harm such as "longterm comedowns".

whatever you choose to do, i hope you have a great - and safe - time.

ah I see, well supposedly my pills are never more than 150mg so I guess I should be okay

(i love the pixies btw <3)

hell yeah %)

First time rolling? Then, no.

IMO, you should experiment with a substance before trying to ingest and be in public. Not like MDMA is super trippy but just my .02 cents. Stay safe and have fun;)