• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heroin Withdrawal help ):

I doubt I?ll be able to find a bupe doc on such short notice because i have to begin detoxing by Monday to avoid violating my probation. Looks like I?m gonna have to rough it out /: I can get Kratom , I?ve heard phenibut helps but I?ve never tried it but I?m considering mixing phenibut and Kratom, anyone know anything about phenibut and Kratom mixture for heroin withdrawal ?

Your gonna want to take a LOT of Imodium if you have no comfort meds or any access to bile or methadone. I don’t wanna scare u but this is gonna be tough!!! I’m prayimg for you man.
you shud really spend all your free time looking for a bupe doc. They are everywhere in the south. Can usually find one that day. Best of luck man! The one thing you have going for u is that u have no choice but to quit cause of P.O. that usually helps people. Being sick at home, or being sick in jail.... I’d choose Home.

Does immodium actually work ? Always too scared to take huge doses cus I don?t want to damage my intestines or anything

wont be as long as subs, but youre definitely in for a rough ride. 1-2 buns a day for a year isnt a small habit - it WILL hurt. Theres two battles: physical withdrawal and then life. Physical will probably only last 7 days, but it will probably take loonger to get your normal sleep back. However, the physical really is the easy part. The mental part after the first 7 days is what the killer is....good luck brother!

It?s only been 1-2 buns for about 6 months or so, more so the last 3 months. God this is going to suck /:

Don't think like that Y3 you CAN do this, I am over 3 weeks CT opiate WD, if I can do this so can YOU!!!! Go check my thread if you want it's called 'What helped your WD depression?"

Beenbetter's right, load up on lop/immodium. Pm me anytime, here for you, you really can do this!!!

Your friend,
Ashley.

It?s only been 1-2 buns for about 6 months or so, more so the last 3 months. God this is going to suck /:

If you can find kratom extracts, it will help immensely. Extracts in general are not recommended, but in your case, with such a high H habit, it may be what the dr ordered.

Leftnut...so it's almost day 1 of detox, how are you doing? You think you'll be able to go through with it?

Remember, you only have these 3 days off. I know, many many times that I've saved my detox for my days off and then, didn't do it, then tried to during the work week and damned near almost lost my job in the process. Immodium helps more than you probably think, at least with the stomach part. You don't have to take high doses of lope to get stomach relief (but high doses WILL help other parts of wd imo). I've CTed off about that much dope before and, believe me, it sucks but it can be done. Just as long as you don't have quick access to getting more dope...that's the key. Give all your money to a friend if you can for a couple of days (or at least just keep enough for the things you need like food and gas and thats it..$20 tops)