• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I need help with my Seratonin Syndrome recovery please

Atomous

Greenlighter
So basically what happened is I was on an SSRI (depression medicine) and did not know about seratonin syndrome or that you are not supposed to take MDMA when you're on an SSRI and how dangerous it is.

I took 1 hit of MDMA, and when it didnt work, I took 1 more. 2 pills in total. This is when horror began.

My brain started to feel like it was on fire or like it was frying, I could literally feel my brain throbbing and it felt like little neurons or whatever were trying to enter somewhere in my brain but it was being blocked and each time it would get blocked I would keep hearing a loud ringing inside my ears. The best way to describe the feeling was like that cartoon jimmy neutron when his brain cells start firing, it felt like that but not a good feeling. It was terrible. I lost motor movement in my hands, I couldn't text or type anything on my phone. I started vomiting and got diarrhea and I was sweating everywhere. My heart was pounding so hard so fast it was scary. When I would shake my head left and right I could hear something inside my brain rattling at the back area of the brain.

For anyone out there that is on an SSRI/SNRI like (prozac,zoloft,paxil etc) do not take MDMA while you are on this, you will severely regret it. You must be off the SSRI/SNRI for at least 4 weeks before taking MDMA.

my question is, for those of you recovering from seratonin syndrome, what can I do to assist the recovery or speed it up? The biggest thing I am still experiencing is the ringing noise in my ears, tinnitus. What do ppl out there who have dealt with seratonin syndrome recommend?

Thanks

I don't think there is anything you can do, stay away from drugs for a while eat health get plenty of sleep and the body will heal itself.

Sorry this happened to you. You might get some help in the empathogenic forum so I'll move it there.

I only waited 3 days until after an SSRI and a much weaker version of what happened to you happened to me. it's 8 months later now and I'm feeling great

Nothing helps the healing except for time. Exercise, diet, all that stuff just makes you less miserable, I don't think it speeds up the healing process at all.