• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think I've been wasting my codeine high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Well what little of it I still get because tonight I made an effort to lye down and not fidget etc after having 270 mg of codeine and I feel higher and more relaxed than I can remember, usually I will be restless or just sitting up oqupy my mind but now I think I realized it's better to just focus on relaxing and not focusing on anything I just now want to know if theirs anything else I can do I do know a blanket of quilt if a great way to help bring out the relaxation etc I just figured their are tips to make the most out of the cannabis high so why no the opiate high?

Oh anx don't move this thread please because according to the rules this is the only section I can really post this if i posted it anywhere else in pretty sure it will be closed.

Moving to Basic Drug Discussion. It is better suited for BDD not DC. DC is for general talk about drug culture and things similar to that, BDD is for basic questions about taking drugs, drug interactions, basic pharmacodynamics/kinetics, and so on. Your question falls into the latter category.

oh and don't move this thread please because according to the rules this is the only section i can really post this if i posted it anywhere else in pretty sure it will be closed.

moving to basic drug discussion. It is better suited for bdd not dc. Dc is for general talk about drug culture and things similar to that, bdd is for basic questions about taking drugs, drug interactions, basic pharmacodynamics/kinetics, and so on. Your question falls into the latter category.

lol

This isn't appropriate for BDD, we are geared toward harm reduction, not helping to improve a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.