• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Long-time lurker hoping to finally contribute.

EggrollThunder

Greenlighter
I'm not very social so I'm not quite sure where to start, lol. I'm 24 years old and I've been using Bluelight since I was a teenager, simply getting high off of mainly Diazepam and Hydrocodone.
I probably discovered BL around 2012 and have no doubts that the people here have saved my life.
Since then, thanks to everyone here, I've come to have a great deal more of an understanding and respect for drugs.
About a year after discovering Bluelight, I made an account and lurked/commented for the sake of adding to the conversation, but never had the knowledge and experience that many of you have to actually help others. I have since then lost my account and made a new one a couple years ago when I made my first effort to detox off of heroin (which was successful, thank you everybody).
Thanks to the people here I learned a great deal and have been able to help those closest to me with the experience and knowledge I've gained.
Since I find myself on here at least once a week at the very least, I have decided to dig up this account and hopefully be able to give back to the community.
But I'll honestly probably still lurk a lot ;)

Hey EggrollThunder, welcome to Bluelight.

Don't worry about where to start, just be yourself :) I'm not all that sociable myself, Bluelight is my way of working on that.

Post when you are comfortable.

Hi! I'm 24 also and have been lurking since I was a freshman in college. I'm antisocial too and a little paranoid to share lots but good to meet you!

Howdy and welcome to Bluelight! :) I'm not very social either, but BL is a great place to talk and express yourself without much pressure/anxiety.