• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Howdy fellow inner space explorers!

greg-zamboni

Greenlighter
Hey all, I've been sporadically reading these forums for entertainment for a few years now, but recently I was reading through and saw a thread I felt I needed to comment on, so I finally created an account. I've come to realize just how active these forums really are and how many awesome ideas are going around on a daily basis. I'm a fan of psychedelics and weed, and I love reading through the trip reports and psych discussions. I just finished my first year of college double majoring in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology and Neuroscience. I won't lie, my experiences on psychedelic substances played a big role in my choice of area of study. I want to uncover the mysteries of the mind, and I believe the power of psychedelics (without overuse) coupled with academia is the path to real enlightenment. I am fascinated by the inner workings of the mind, and am excited to talk to any and all of you about our insights, whether they be psychedelic-based or science-based. Sadly, there aren't too many people I know who can connect the two, and I'm hoping to find more science-head psychonauts here.

Thanks for being an awesome community!

Welcome to Bluelight greg. Always great to have another inner-space explorer around.