• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help with heroin withdrawal and full time job

Y3rleftnut

Greenlighter
Been reading these forums for about a year now .. sorry if I?m not posting in the right section but I have a few questions if someone can help. I really need to kick a intranasal heroin habit but I work full time as a mechanic and can?t really get time off. I do about a bun a day if not two if the moneys there. I have to detox because I just started probation and going to get drug tested and don?t want to violate. Now my question is would Kratom help me at least function at work ? Should I wait a day or 2 into withdrawal to dose to get the best effects ? Should I taper down a little first? (I have maybe 2 weeks before I will be tested so have some room to wiggle) any input helps guys this is my first post so I?m sort of a newb when it comes to posting.

Also I?ve been doing d for about a year now. Before that was Oxys for a year and 2 years of sub before that. Successfully detoxed off sub cold turkey ... in comparison how bad it?s detoxing off dope versus suboxone? I remember it was like 2 weeks of hell, is dope withdrawal shorter ? I really need to get my life back together and in like a week or so I plan on taking like 4 days off to really just buckle down with this ordeal but I figured i should start doing somthing now instead of just blowing bundles every day. I?m broke as shit until Friday so I?ll probably only be able to get some bags each day just to maintain unless the Kratom does the trick. I have 10 Opms capsules and like a half oz of red vein maeng da. I can handle most symptoms just need to be able to get through the work day and be able to get some
Kind of sleep at night. Benzodiazepines are probably out of question unless I get lucky and find a few but I?m terrified to get hooked on that eventho I don?t enjoy them. I?m 25 yo male 150 lbs fast metabolism btw

I don?t have access to subs anymore and no connections, pretty much have to stick with supplements to ease the process and whatever pharms I can come by on the streets unfortunately