• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experiences with NEW generic Suboxone strips

Blondie0413

Greenlighter
I had my monthly Suboxone script filled, I get the 8/2mg strips. First I was surprised because I was only being charged $3.35 instead of $8.35. I was told it was because I was receiving the NEW generic bup/naloxone strips. I'm actually kinda excited. So far, the only major things I've noticed is that I woke this morning and my fingers were very swollen & painful. When I first started Suboxone I was given the generic pills. I had constant swelling in my hands and feet & headache's. They changed me over to the sub strips before requesting my insurance to cover Subutex. Strangely, it got much better on the strips. Usually it was both hands and feet everyday. This morning it returned after starting the new strips yesterday morning. BUUTTT..... it was only one hand so it might have nothing to do with it. I noticed that once I've put it under my tongue it seems to melt and be absorbed much quicker than the name brand & they have the same taste as the others but it disappears quicker as well. I don't feel withdrawal's nor do I feel high. So far, I think the potency is the same as the other ones.
ANYBODY ELSE TRIED THEM YET???? I'd love to hear from you!!!!

I also got them and i think they work great. Little heavy on the taste but i can deal with it

I had my monthly Suboxone script filled, I get the 8/2mg strips. First I was surprised because I was only being charged $3.35 instead of $8.35. I was told it was because I was receiving the NEW generic bup/naloxone strips. I'm actually kinda excited. So far, the only major things I've noticed is that I woke this morning and my fingers were very swollen & painful. When I first started Suboxone I was given the generic pills. I had constant swelling in my hands and feet & headache's. They changed me over to the sub strips before requesting my insurance to cover Subutex. Strangely, it got much better on the strips. Usually it was both hands and feet everyday. This morning it returned after starting the new strips yesterday morning. BUUTTT..... it was only one hand so it might have nothing to do with it. I noticed that once I've put it under my tongue it seems to melt and be absorbed much quicker than the name brand & they have the same taste as the others but it disappears quicker as well. I don't feel withdrawal's nor do I feel high. So far, I think the potency is the same as the other ones.

Hi new to this site however was wondering how the generic sub worked or is working for you ? Does it work the same ?

I find the suboxone to be VERY strong, nauseating and makes me slightly high, even at 1/8th of the 2mg sublingual film! New to it so just trying to figure it out...