• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

best kratom strain

markosheehan

Bluelighter
Hi

Does anyone know a kratom strain that's low in Mitragynine (if this is possible at all)but is a strong sedative through calcium channel blockers activity and blocking monamine receptors and with little stimulation?
does all the sedation in kratom come from mu activity or does a fair amount come from calcium channel blocking/ blocking monoamine?

Thanks

No one is going to be able ot give you a detailed thorough answer like that, and you probably already know this but you want a red vein. From my experience red veins from borneo are the best, kalimantan being my favorite, with vietnamese red veins right behind them.

Red vein bali has been the most consistently good quality kratom from many different sources. It's more sedative and you definitely want to avoid white vein strains, they are gonna be the most stimulating.

I couldn't tell you what the alkaloid content is like between different strains, this is just based on ~3 year?s of experience with kratom. That being said it's well known by kratom users that red vein strains are more sedative and white vein strains are stimulating.

There is gonna be some variance in sedative/stimulating properties between different batches and vendors even when using the same strain (ex. Red Bali having a little stim edge because it was grown in different conditions).

I'd start at red bali if you're looking for sedation and analgesia but don't be hesitant to branch out into green and white vein strains.