• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Mix og drugs

Ignio

Bluelighter
New drugs and mixing drugs

I have been lucky enough to establish a connection to one of those high end dealers where prices might be high, but substances that can be tested will be tested in EnergyContorl in Spain. This now connection have also meant access to a new range of drugs.

I have just been thinking about my order for july:

- 5g Crystal Meth (I have never tried to smoke this before or take it in any way). I might try to shoot it as well. A "REAL" speed ball should be meth and heroin, right?
- 5G 4-MMC (again, never tried). Nasal.
- 7.5G Heroin (diamorphine ) F1 (I have taken heroin oral and smoked heroin it before, but with no great result) This I bought for the intention of taking it IV which I haver never done, I suppose F1 is white heroin meaning I can just mix it with sterilized water. I will have to read up on this)
- 10 gram ketamine 98% pure (Energrycontrol). Only for nasal.
- 5 gram cocaine - supposed to be uncut - have yet to see a report from Energrycontrol. Both for nasal and IV).

In terms of HR are there anything i need to be aware off?
How do I shoot heroin I know is very very pure? I mean how do I find the appropriate dose? (I have a relatively high tolerance with 140 mg methadone + 160 mg oxycontin each day, but I have never tried IV heroin).

In terms of "speedballs" - in this case mixing either heroin and cocaine IV or heroin and meth IV do I have to be aware of anything?

Last edited:
Not to sound rude but you do not seem know very much about the chemicals you have. They are very dangerous in the wrong hands. Get a milligram scam to measure out your doses. Start with just 1mg of any of your substances for an allergy rest, then titrate up to a comfortable dose for you. There are MANY threads on how to use substances so I would check those out regarding dose/ROA for each substance. I would also check trip reports to know what you are getting into when trying a new chem. I honestly don't recommend you try in any of these with out prior research about these drugs. They are dangerous man, not toys.

You also have fairly large amounts of each drug. Like the 7.5g of heroin for instance. You will need less than a quarter of a gram at the very maximum even if it's cut to shit. If it's extremely pure than you will hardly need any of your stash. Dose correctly and be safe buddy!

Not to sound rude but you do not seem know very much about the chemicals you have. They are very dangerous in the wrong hands. Get a milligram scam to measure out your doses. Start with just 1mg of any of your substances for an allergy rest, then titrate up to a comfortable dose for you. There are MANY threads on how to use substances so I would check those out regarding dose/ROA for each substance. I would also check trip reports to know what you are getting into when trying a new chem. I honestly don't recommend you try in any of these with out prior research about these drugs. They are dangerous man, not toys.

There you are very wrong if you have read some of my other posts. There is a big difference of a scientific understanding of the behavior of drugs and their actual impact on the body when taken.

It is the know how and know what that you cannot write up in scientific texts, Simon (1957) called it tacit knowledge, that I am seeking. Experience you can only get from actually taking the drugs. Like how will cocaine or meth together with heroin work differently?
You DO sound rude and condescending, buy maybe that is because I am being told that I don't know anything about something while I have quite a large scientific understanding of whilst PRACTICAL understanding are small..

Sometime feel like people on Bluelight are more keen and spend more time on FIGHTING with people and being CONDESCENDING when possible than they do answering actual questions. And that is a shame. It really lowers the quality of posts and the knowledge available on the site.

It is PRACTICAL and EXPERIENTIAL knowledge I eeek. Not explicit (The diametrical opposite of tacit knowledge).

And to address Mr Deeds comments about to quantities of the drugs that is how it works in my country. You don't buy a tienth or what it is called you buy large amounts because no body wants to sell small amounts and I don't want to buy small amounts due to the price difference. Think for a moment about the money I save by buying 7 grams in stead of 1 gram. If i bought 1 gram each time I could get 15 grams at once for the price I pay for 5 single grams). I can be as safe with a buy of 10 gram that I can with a buy of a quarter of a gram. I don't understand your reasoning behind this statement.

I acknowledge that some of the knowledge I seek can be found in other places. But the difference between heroin+cocaine and heroin+meth are hard to find.
And how to handle heroin that might be close to 100% clean is not something that is easy to find either.

You both write my post of with one sentence concluding that nothing new and nothing worthy of talking about can come out of my post. That, I don't find fair nor accurate.

Last edited:
I've heard heroin and meth aren't a very good combo, i've never done either so it's all just what i've heard.

If you decide to speedball heroin and coke make sure you use a batch that you are familiar with and if possible know the purity of. The lethality of speedballs comes from the fact that people end up having to do more heroin with the coke then they normally do because the coke stimulation kinda makes the heroin feel weaker. Then since coke has a very short duration it will wear off and leave the heroin to take complete control and if the person does excessive amounts of heroin to feel it through the coke they will now be in danger of lethal CNS depression.

If you know the relative strength of your heroin then be sure to only take a dose you know you can normally handle.

If you do a heroin and meth speedball do not redose heroin until the meth wears off completely, if you can help it. You may not realize how sedated you actually are since the meth is keeping your body stimulated and that can lead to a fatal OD when the meth wears off.

I apologize Ignio, I wasn't trying to come across as condescending or rude in any way. I suppose I was being a little presumptuous, most of the people I know that use these substances are solely IV users and therefore know how much they need in a shot. I also happened to miss that you already have an opiate tolerance.
I happen to find the ice/H combo quite enjoyable. It is very intense during the rush and I get a warm stimulated glow afterwards. Although I am not a fan of coke so I am biased here.

Re: ketamine, be aware that at high doses it is highly toxic to your urinary tract. We're talking about people having to have their bladders surgically removed, in addition to suffering severe kidney damage, after just a few years of using.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/29811499/k-bladder-the-uks-secret-ketamine-epidemic

Thanks for the info. It is a shame. In my opinion ketamin is a drug that have tremendous potential int the treatment of depression and other psychological disorders.
I do use it recreationally and reach the K-hole which is one the the most amazing experience I have ever tried from drugs. I have devised a method of taking a small dose like 100 mg each day in a week followed by a week without and repeat. This method is my "lifeboat" so to say when I am REALLY depressed (this summer is my 10th year anniversary with depression - a decade of missery). This is not a year-round method it is something I use when I hit rock bottom and instead of curling up in fetal position, this method can help me keep functioning.

It is obvious that my self-medication comes no where near the potential ketamin could have if the method was devised and overseen by a psychiatrist. I have even copied the study where ketamin a given via an IV drip by "borrowing" some IV infusion kits from a Hospital. But this is NOT advisable due the sterile environment in a hospital where you would usually get a IV drip and your home. However, I just had to try it. Ketamin kinda resets my brain. When you reset a computer you close a lot of unnecessary stuff, I feel like something of the same is happening here.

Last edited: