View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

OPCE against depression

Dr Mamba

Bluelighter
I left ketamine when I saw that this great teacher had nothing else to tell me, and all that was left to be was addiction.
But then I got back to what pushed me into it : depression.
But despite all I can read about the long term benefit of a single ketamine dose against depression, you fellow ketheads knows it wont work for us anymore.
So i tested the long half life analogues.
Recovering from addiction mean going back to the quest of finding the pleasure in life.
And when you look at what you wrought under the influence of thoses mania inducing analogues, you know that it is not what you want to take a grip on common life.
What I ask is getting rid of the suicidal and bad thinking loops of the depression.
And yes I take prozac and always have, but its not enough.
Going ahead and find stimulation in life, I'd better do it myself, at least fore the satisfaction of discovering that I can do it by myself, that its not a drug that does it for me, that is confidence building.
So I don't chose the maniac 3meoPCP or the recreativ MXE, but the "sedative" OPCE, cause I just want to go "normal life" and calm down the prosess in my brain that is fighting me instead of looking outside for positive things.
So I made a dilution in water in a E-liquide dropper : 1 drop = 1 mg, and test it sublingual at decreasing doses.
To make it short, just 2mg is enough, 2 time a day.
In less than an hour I don't get morbid ideations anymore.
Try it dude, perhaps you don't need K-hole doses for what you really looking for.

Last edited:
Wonderful report. Thank you so much for sharing, Dr Mamba!

For some/any who may not know what this is:

2'-Oxo-PCE (also known as as Eticyclidone, and O-PCE) is a lesser-known novel dissociative substance of the arylcyclohexylamine class that produces dissociative, anesthetic, stimulating and hallucinogenic effects when administered. It is structurally related to arylcyclohexylamines like MXE, 3-MeO-PCE, and deschloroketamine and is speculated to produce its effects through its activity as an NMDA receptor antagonist.

The structural similarities O-PCE shares with DCK, has raised some concern as to whether it also shares these properties as well. However, due to the lack of scientific research on the subject, whether this is true currently remains entirely unknown. It is advised that users of this substance should keep in mind that the possibility of prolonged use may pose a serious threat to one's health and immune system if this does prove to be the case.

O-PCE is an example of a contemporary designer drug specifically chosen to mimic and/or replace the functional and structural features of its predecessors. It has recently become commonly available through online research chemical vendors where it is being marketed and sold as a designer drug replacement for MXE and other dissociatives for recreational purposes. Unlike many other research chemical dissociatives, there is almost a total absence of scientific literature on O-PCE, particularly with regards to its toxicity, addiction and abuse potential in humans.

In comparison to DCK, ketamine and MXE, this compound can be described as generally more stimulating with fewer cognitive and sensory suppressions. The first half of its duration has been reported to produce primarily stimulating effects with minimal dissociation whilst the second half is primarily dissociating with minimal stimulation.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/O-PCE

Last edited:
This general topic is one of the reasons I joined...
I have had pain in my head my whole life, feel foggy, worn down and can't process information well, terrible short term memory.
I feel concussed, ears ring terribly, my whole life I just knuckle through every day hoping for a better tomorrow.
I don't think its depression, I think there is a major physical problem, some type of inflammation or something, and the existence itself, is the depressing thing.
I have taken all kinds of antidepressants, they do NOTHING, but I have withdrawals when I don't take. Opiates don't help at all, diet and exercise (I'm extremely fit and eat clean) only make symptoms MANAGABLE.

The only substance that ever helped me feel better was meth. I haven't used in 8 years though, because I burned up all my chances with possession charges.
Other stimulants like adderol, Vyvanse, which I have a script for, help me concentrate a little more, but do not make me feel better like meth did at all.

I'm seeing a neurologist hoping to find the cause, but I have also heard of through podcasts, about Ketamine treatment, so I'm holding on to hope that this type treatment will provide relief if all else fails.

I also joined here in hopes to learn what psychedelics may benefit me, I had a lot of very positive experiences with LSD, shrooms etc, but it's been many many years. I'm 41 married to an awesome women, have two small businesses and am tired of suffering.

^^
Great to have you with us.

Seems like CBD oil, a powerful anti-inflammatory and chronic pain medicine, might be worth a try. You can easily (and far less expensively) make it yourself. Apparently, Indica strain is best
for healing. Maybe have a look here:

Chronic pain

https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-oil-for-pain
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319475.php
http://www.drjoetatta.com/is-cbd-oil...-rachna-patel/

Inflammation

https://www.projectcbd.org/inflammation
https://theuniversalplant.com/cbd-inflammation/
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319475.php

CBD oil is also amazing for insomnia. You'll need to do some experimenting to find your dose, but my wife's had really serious chronic insomnia for 30 years, and she swears by it.

I've been on a mostly raw food diet lately and the results are impressive. Try preparing finely chopped cabbage with onion, tomato and lettuce, with just a light dressing in a pita. Maybe try that for a week and see what happens.

Maybe one or some combination of your meds is causing this malaise. The only way to find out is very systematically test them one by one (in close cooperation with your doctor, of course), and record any changes in a daily log.

always,

Last edited:
I left ketamine when I saw that this great teacher had nothing else to tell me, and all that was left to be was addiction.
But then I got back to what pushed me into it : depression.
But despite all I can read about the long term benefit of a single ketamine dose against depression, you fellow ketheads knows it wont work for us anymore.
So i tested the long half life analogues.
Recovering from addiction mean going back to the quest of finding the pleasure in life.
And when you look at what you wrought under the influence of thoses mania inducing analogues, you know that it is not what you want to take a grip on common life.
What I ask is getting rid of the suicidal and bad thinking loops of the depression.
And yes I take prozac and always have, but its not enough.
Going ahead and find stimulation in life, I'd better do it myself, at least fore the satisfaction of discovering that I can do it by myself, that its not a drug that does it for me, that is confidence building.
So I don't chose the maniac 3meoPCP or the recreativ MXE, but the "sedative" OPCE, cause I just want to go "normal life" and calm down the prosess in my brain that is fighting me instead of looking outside for positive things.
So I made a dilution in water in a E-liquide dropper : 1 drop = 1 mg, and test it sublingual at decreasing doses.
To make it short, just 2mg is enough, 2 time a day.
In less than an hour I don't get morbid ideations anymore.
Try it dude, perhaps you don't need K-hole doses for what you really looking for.

nice post. This makes me want to make a solution and take smaller doses myself. I'm tired of being suicial and also tired of blacking out on dissos cuz i'm a dumbass.