• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Took tramadol this morning, is it safe to take MDMA tongiht?

psytaco

Bluelighter
Hi,

I have been prescribed tramadol for back pain and I have been taking it everyday for the last 4 days. I just found out I will get the chance to have some MDMA tonight.

I have taken 150mg of tramadol this morning but I haven't had any since 11am. If I am going to take MDMA tonight will it be safe or very dangerous?

Has anyone had experience taking MDMA whilst taking tramadol?

What are the risk associated with combining the two and how likely is it to have serotonin syndrome or other serious complications?

Is this a joke of some sort? No it's not safe at all, which you would know, if you've done a little research on your own.
Combining SNRI or SSRI with MDMA or other serotonin releasers provokes seizures. I thought this is common knowledge..

No need to talk down to anyone neopunk, it's an honest question and that's why we are here.

This is not safe, tramadol has a pretty long half life and it will still be fairly active in your system up until about tomorrow morning- afternoon. Mixing tramadol and MDMA puts you at risk for serotonin syndrome which is an extremely uncomfortable and sometimes deadly condition.