Suicide with alcohol and klonopin, and a bag over the head for good measure

Littlegnome

Greenlighter
Seeking answers from likeminded folk

been planning on offing myself for some time now, I won?t bore you with the gritty details but I?ve tried everything from therapy to dbt to ect. no dice, just ready to move on into the vast nothingness.

so, my question is, (and this may not be the right place to ask) if I drink 12 beers with an abv of 7.5 and take 4mgs of klonopin, then duct tape a big trash bag to my neck, ideally, would I pass out and die?

Ideally, I could wait until July when I get my script refilled and have more klonopin, but I don?t exactly want to do that.

thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, but posts against suicide and the glory of living are not.

thanks!

No one here will give u suggestions on how to off yourself man.
Will say a prayer for you.

It's true, we won't give you information on how to kill yourself, we have a policy about that. Can I ask what circumstances are making you want to kill yourself?

Klonopin makes me along with many people that I know severely depressed. It helps anxiety and seizures, but is a double edged sword. I've personally felt suicidal from klonopin alone.

I'm sure there is a lot more going on in your life than just your medication that is making you feel this way, but have you tried any other medications?

What's up man?

There is no guarantee in life but death, and even then, no one can be too certain when it will come.

There are so many variables as well. What might kill some may not even knock out others. Tolerance, body type, health, etc. all come into play. Even if you take the LD50, that's only the dose at which 50% of the rat population dies. No one does LD50 testing on humans.

I'm with Cosmic G. After getting off benzos and opiates, my mental state is much more positive. Not saying that all you need to do is kick the pills, but they def didn't help me and ppl I know.

Is there anything in particular driving you to this feeling?

What the heck man . We are not going to tell you how to kill yourself. Please, tell us the details involving this decision. It won't be a bore I promise. This is the place to talk about things like this. You are not alone in your feelings.
How do you even know vast nothingness exists.? Your taking a BIG risk betting on that.
Have you experienced trauma in your life? Have you tried to kill yourself before? Have you tried alternative healing ? Honestly can you say you have tried everything?
A bag over your head?? Seriously why would you do that? It does matter why you know

I've taken 28 mg of Klonopin and drank and all I did was puke. I did it just for shits and giggles cuz you can take a shit ton of that and just end up with a hangover....with the bag you would just probably aspirate on your own vomit and end up all fucked up. Do you want to live as a vegetable?? Don't overdose on pills. Don't kill yourself. Watch this https://youtu.be/VPkDFO7WTW4

I've thought about killing myself before. Like I thought putting headphones on and sitting on the railroad tracks was the best idea I had had . I've sat with myself and have had what seemed like a shiny light of clairity dawn a whole new perspective, where suicide was the only answer for me. And it felt very peaceful.
But then I came to my senses.
I hope you do too.
Things can always get better .
And really , your physical death here is not the end of you . Your going to be fully alive .
If you don't believe me look up near neath experiences where people actually HAVE died and see what happened. Cuz it definitely wasn't NOTHING.
Taking your OWN life will have serious consequences too.
I hope you feel better whatever you are going through. Think about other options please.