• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fast acting Klonopin: crushed tabs in capsules

Swallowin_Klonopin

Greenlighter
Has anyone given this a try? I saw it mentioned ONCE in an old forum I was reading.

It makes sense to me that it would work. The capsules dissolve in your stomach a lot faster than the tabs and once that happens the crushed pill is absorbed. It's basically a prettier form of parachuting.

He said he likes to use this method for combating against panic attacks, which is why I'm prescribed Klonopin.

Any experience out there? I've already ordered the capsules online cuz I'm impatient lol

Try keeping your klonopin under your tongue and it dissolves in a minute so it doesn't take that longer to dissolve in stomach.

Try keeping your klonopin under your tongue and it dissolves in a minute so it doesn't take that longer to dissolve in stomach.
I've read that the amount absorbed from sublingual Klonopin/Clonazepam is less than oral. Is this the case?

Thanks!

It was just to say that it dissolves very fast in stomach and putting on capsules will just slower the absorption.

It was just to say that it dissolves very fast in stomach and putting on capsules will just slower the absorption.

Do you know this for a fact? That's not what I've found in my research.

They are fast dissolving capsules.

I'm looking for someone with experience.

Thanks!

Also, I'm not sure if you have the sublingual Clonazepams, but all Klonopin/Clonazepam I've put under my tongue has taken upwards of 15 mins to dissolve

Go get some cigarette rolling papers and wrap the crushed pill in one and then swallow it. No need to wait for some capsules.

Whether under tongue or not, let the doctor know. Snorting pills is very unhealthy, and isn't going to get you anywhere better mood-wise.