• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom E-juice thread

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
Greetings,

Today while on my travels in Amsterdam (which has been fantastic so far), I picked up some Kratom E-juice. I have seen a lot of controversy regarding whether or not Kratom extract is effective when vaped. I have been wanting to use Kratom due to its opiate like properties, and to help reduce cravings.

Which is your opinion on Kratom E-juice, and have any of you used it before?

The first time i heard about this was my trip to florida, i was withdrawaling and looking for kratom but unfortunately all they had was this shit.

I didn't buy it because it sounded sketchy as hell and although my friends had vapes i don't have one. I figured it's just some RC dissolved in PG, which it might well be.

Maybe i'm just excessively paranoid but i thought this shit sounded really gimmicky.

I'm gonna assume it's an rc and not kratom... People would have been doing this for a minute, which this is the first I've heard of anything like this. I'll Google a bit, but again smoking kratom just isn't common and if it was effective there would be kratom & kratom with tobacco combo joints

Smoking kratom leaf would definitely not be worthwhile but smoking an extract might be, ive never tried experimenting with extracts so i have no idea.

Would it even work smoked? I would imagine that the alkaloids would be destroyed. Maybe if it was caped, but you would need a highly potent extract. What are the kratom alkaloids dissolved in? Propylene glycol like the e-nicotine juice?

Would it even work smoked? I would imagine that the alkaloids would be destroyed. Maybe if it was caped, but you would need a highly potent extract. What are the kratom alkaloids dissolved in? Propylene glycol like the e-nicotine juice?
It appears to be dissolved in propylene glycol

I used it when I was in florida. Never really got any effects from it. But to be fair I was constantli downing green malay so I couldnt tell the difference. Its definately mild at best.

Do you know if the e-juice actually kratom or was it just mitragynine in PG? If this is a viable method of administration then I will definitely be making my own.

People should be cautious using these types of e-liquids purchased from head shops that supposedly containing things like Kratom.

It's totally possibly it legitimately contains Kratom but it's also likely it contains something else. A fentanyl derivative is a likely candidate as it would be cheap and easy. Easier and cheaper than an effective Kratom extract...

In a similar vein: there are currently a few e liquids out there claiming to contain CBD that actually contain research cannabinoids. Most people who purchase these products already know - the people making these products labell them as CBD as a way to try to stay under the radar. Unfortunately intentionally mislabelling products like this is harmful because unsuspecting customers buy these products expecting CBD but get a highly powerful cannabinoid high instead. Makes me angry.

I used it when I was in florida. Never really got any effects from it. But to be fair I was constantli downing green malay so I couldnt tell the difference. Its definately mild at best.

What I am wanting to k ow is how to make a kratom extract available as a vapable PG liquid?

Don't the active alkaloids break down at low temps? I've heard intermittent reports that 35x and 50x maeng da extracts can be Vaped, but I can't vouch for the legitimacy of them.

As an aside, I have seen high potency kratom extracts as ingredients in certain commercial "herbal incense" blends.

I would assume something like the Uxxxxxx series, which if it was say tested with a fentanyl strip on the assumption unless it's a positive result then it is kratom based on your statement.

That being said using a fentanyl test strip and one of the bunk police style separation kit with reagent spot test to test what might be in the solution.

I would be highly skeptical of something like a 50x kratom extract, the only way i could ever trust that would include my own lab analysis.

^I wouldn't waste my money on the 50x.

The only feasible means I can think of to successfully inhale kratom alkaloids is in a nebulizer. It works with psychedelics (2c-x, 4-ho-x, etc) in saline solution. The indoles were more efficient dose-wise.

I might have to get some mitragynine hcl and try it when finances allow, since I have an unused nebulizer anyway...

Alright so here's an update:

Vaping this stuff actually works, however its pretty smooth/subtle feeling. I found you have to be careful with the amount of hits you take because the effects are not immediate. It takes about 20min. for any noticeable effects. I found that about 5 hits is all you need (at max w/o tolerance) to feel it quite nicely. Any more than 5 will give you an annoying headache and nausea.

Stimulation on the comeup, and sedation/calmness on the comedown. This process takes around 2 hours. Improved mood, slight euphoria, and at a higher doses slight visual dissociation.

I'd say it was worth the money, since this stuff is so potent I guess I could try mixing it some regular nicotine containing e-juice as well.

I have tried both smoking and vaping kratom extracts. Compared to oral use it's a huge waste of time. Far, far less effective, especially if one has even the smallest tolerance.

I'm not trying to say vaping or smoking doesn't produce an effect. It does, as ashwolf points out. Problem is that it's rather subtle. Oral use seems like a much more efficient ROA.

Now, a ROA I am curious about with kratom is rectal. It would be kinda gross having a kratom enema with more than a couple grams of extract/enhanced leaf, but I'm curious. Doubt I'll ever try it, but it was part of a dream I had the others night. Got me thinking... 8)

I have tried both smoking and vaping kratom extracts. Compared to oral use it's a huge waste of time. Far, far less effective, especially if one has even the smallest tolerance.

I'm not trying to say vaping or smoking doesn't produce an effect. It does, as ashwolf points out. Problem is that it's rather subtle. Oral use seems like a much more efficient ROA.

Now, a ROA I am curious about with kratom is rectal. It would be kinda gross having a kratom enema with more than a couple grams of extract/enhanced leaf, but I'm curious. Doubt I'll ever try it, but it was part of a dream I had the others night. Got me thinking... 8)

You could always try it with mitragynine hcl in solution to avoid ingesting plant material rectally