• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Orgasm from smoking meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetic-Lust

Greenlighter
So I have an odd side effect from using meth. If I hotrail, I orgasm upon blowing out the smoke. Until I blow it out, I dont orgasm. Hotrailing is guaranteed, but I have also had it happen from smoking out of a bowl or water bong. It's not from taking just one hit off the bowl. I have to be kinda high for the bowl to do it, or take an insanely large hit off it. However, should I hotrail it, it is guaranteed to happen. No matter how small the hit.

I am not easily embarrassed. However, we didn't expect this to happen and I did my first hotrail in a room full of people. I was VERY embarrassed. It was not a tiny twitch. No no. I came so hard that they thought I was seizing until it dawned on them what was really happening. At which point, disbelief and awe occured. I assure you, my reaction is real.

Apparently, this isnt a normal reaction and its unheard of within my circle for women to experience this except for when they shoot it. Does anyone have any idea what in the world is going on with this? If I had to make an educated guess based on what I've read, perhaps I have exceptionally low dopamine levels. Anyone have any guess or have any knowledge of this happening before?

Thanks in advance.

About 10 years ago I knew this girl and every time she shot up (dirty dope) as she would call it. She would nut. She told me that when she shot pure this would not happen only dirty dope. I'm not saying your dope is dirty by any means ( I was a hardcore spinner for 10 years myself and I know how important the quality of our dope is to us LOL ) I'm only telling you what she told me that's all.... Anyway a friend of mine was married to a very high-ranking NF (Nuestra familia) member and the dope she used to get from them was so pure that you'd put just a little bit in a brand new pipe and you'd get 15-20 fat ass thick pearl white clouds and every time I got her that dope she would not orgasm... only dirty dope. I'm not sure why she would orgasm... I have no clue... she just did.

Last edited:
This isn't really appropriate for BDD, I've got to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.