• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much fun are Gabapentin/Neurontin and Lyrica/Pregablin?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I guess this is acceptable in the drug culture right?

I'm kind of curious about trying Gabapentin and Pregablin but have no access and don't know if i could get any (I'm not asking for sources).

Both of these are like schedule 3 right? By prescritpion only like most gaba drugs like Klonopin right?

How similar are these 2 substances to eachother and are they basically gaba drugs?

Do either of them feel similar to Phenibut?

I've also heard good things about Etizolam but heard it's very addictive, also baclofen, though I think there's no point in trying that when I already experiment with fluro phenibut.

I'm basically just wondering what they feel like, if they are similar, if they are anyone's drug of choice, and also wondering if either can be safely combined with Klonopin or SSRIs like Lexapro.

And would either one of these possibly potentiate Kratom?

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is against the rules or not, but I'll lend my experience as long as I'm here.

Most people claim Lyrica is more intoxicating but idk never done it. Gabapentin was a good opioid and benzo potentiator and basically unnoticeable by itself. At least to me.

Gabapentin is okay recreationally in high doses, but addictive. Withdrawals suck. I take gabapentin daily for epilepsy but am trying to find another alternative. It is definitely a good potentiator for benzos and opiates. There are much better drugs out there to be taken if you are looking for a nice, clean high.

Recently I tried to get my script filled early and they wouldn't allow it. Apparently it is on its way to becoming a controlled substance with all the media attention it has been getting.

I've been on a 3 day binge now on Lyrica. It's not my drug of choice since it hasn't done much for me but make me feel stoned or drunk and a little happy. No hallucinations like people say or images when i close my eyes. It's just a happy drunk feeling that i don't really find worth it. I'm just trying to finish this box i have. I've had no withdrawal symptoms when i wake up each morning, in fact i feel even happier than the day before when i took the drug. So you will find there is a high that lasts until the next day.

Let me remind you that Lyrica works different on everybody. Some people say it feels like mdma, others say it acts like a psychedelic at high doses. For me it did none of that. I've woken up this morning feeling happy, i popped 900mg and snorted another 300mg, it's been an hour and i just feel numb and slightly happy. From my personal experience i would say it's not worth it. I'd rather have a real benzo or some coke. Anyways thats my experience... Hope this helps!

Well, I'd say that they're my DOC when I feel like I'm dying from a horrible hangover, opioid wd, or can't sleep. That's about it. If I'm trying to party I'll reach for something else.

The gov moving to schedule gabapentin is pure idiocy. All it's going to do is result in more people ending up in the ER for basically no reason, thinking they're dying from panic attacks or can't stand the WD from something else. It eases misery. It doesn't cause it. You're not going to end up on the corner selling your shit or robbing someone so you can rush to your dealer when you finally get some money. So, so stupid.