• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine sulfate oral solution 100mg per 5mL (20mg per 1mL)

Burt.D

Greenlighter
Hi yall I'm new here so bare with me. If a person comes across a 30mL bottle of morphine sulfate oral solution. 1mL is 20mg, so how much would it take to feel a decent high. Not fu*cked up beyond belief. Just a good buzz. Said person has been taking opiates for over a month now, 50mg of hydrocodone a day, 3mg earlier in the day then 2 at night. And also sometimes oxycodone, 25mg a day, 3 early, 2 at night. So the person knows morphine is pretty strong so would they only need 5 to 10mg to start with. Also how do you take it, do you just swallow it? Bottle sais place liquid under tongue, that don't make sense. Thanks yall

Placing stuff under your tongue is called sublingual administration, the drugs will permeate the membrane in your gums and mouth to get into your bloodstream.

If you already take 50mg of hydrocodone a day then i don't think 5-10mg will do much to you. Morphine is theoretically more potent than hydrocodone and oxycodone but the problem is that when it's taken pretty much any other way then through an IV it doesn't get to the brain efficiently. Most of the morphine taken through the oral route is destroyed/converted by the body into other substances or excreted before it has a chance to get to the brain.

I would start with 20mg of morphine and work your way up from there. Try a very small .2ml test dose under your tongue to make sure you aren't allergic.

Placing stuff under your tongue is called sublingual administration, the drugs will permeate the membrane in your gums and mouth to get into your bloodstream.

If you already take 50mg of hydrocodone a day then i don't think 5-10mg will do much to you. Morphine is theoretically more potent than hydrocodone and oxycodone but the problem is that when it's taken pretty much any other way then through an IV it doesn't get to the brain efficiently. Most of the morphine taken through the oral route is destroyed/converted by the body into other substances or excreted before it has a chance to get to the brain.

I would start with 20mg of morphine and work your way up from there. Try a very small .2ml test dose under your tongue to make sure you aren't allergic.
Thanks for your reply. So do you let the liquid sit under your tongue and then swallow it? Or do you spit it out, is it safe to swallow? And how would I know if I'm allergic like what is the allergic reactions usually like?

An allergic reaction would involve the area swelling up and probably itching very bad. Morphine is going to cause a lot itching itself so don't worry if you take it and feel itchy all over about 20-60 minutes after taking it.

For sublingual administration you have to keep the liquid under your tongue until it's all gone. It will soak into the membrane under your tongue and if it's only 1ml it should soak pretty fast so you won't have to hold it there too long. No you don't spit it out if you want to get effects, if you don't like the taste or feeling of holding it under your tongue for a little while just swallow it.

An allergic reaction would involve the area swelling up and probably itching very bad. Morphine is going to cause a lot itching itself so don't worry if you take it and feel itchy all over about 20-60 minutes after taking it.

For sublingual administration you have to keep the liquid under your tongue until it's all gone. It will soak into the membrane under your tongue and if it's only 1ml it should soak pretty fast so you won't have to hold it there too long. No you don't spit it out if you want to get effects, if you don't like the taste or feeling of holding it under your tongue for a little while just swallow it.
Thank you again. I tested probably closer to .5mL just now. Held it under tonguebfir as long as I could but it tasted awful so I swallowed it but it's been a couple minutes and no reactions as far as I can tell. I'm thinking probably waiting 15 minutes just to make sure then go ahead and give my self a good dose. Just taste awful lol. Not as bad as the taste of hydrocodone CWE I did last night that was horrible