• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

mild out of body experiences

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I got some heavy girl scout cookie indica bud a bit ago and it was especially psychedelic once I smoked a ton. I was vibin A Pale Horse named death - pill head and I saw myself leave my body (just closed eye visual stuff), fly into space viewing myself laying there burning away clothes then skin, then bones before flying into the sun. Needless to say it was fucking epic. Is weed known to do this kinda thing?

In my early years of smoking weed I would get some psychedelic visuals and body sensations like you describe. I would say it's normal for a person with little experience.

You're either: over describing it because you have a vivid imagination (not saying that's a bad thing but that it's not accurate as how most people would see it, if that is the case), consuming laced weed or other substances with your weed, or you had a psychotic break and started having insane hallucinations which is just as possible as any of the other explanations. You're basically describing a breakthrough, maybe just a hair under a breakthrough. You can NOT break through on weed and it's very difficult even on much more powerful psychedelics.

"mild out of body experiences" can also be achieved with a moderate amount of meditation

Oh, I'm not that good with meditation to be honest unless I'm on codeine or something lol but I would be interested in trying it out to see if it helps with anxiety and stuff, if you don't mind me asking wolf what is your main purpose of meditating relaxing your body of to get an out of body experience?

680ebf60e16ef8c38ff586a8149fcca313a2f4b44984913f40e4c2c04bb75658
200.gif