• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and Benzos? Harm reduction

Jm014800

Greenlighter
Okay so my friend has a good amount of clonazepam and diazepam. He also has a good amount of cocaine. He has used coke off and on for years as well as many other stimulants like mdma, meth, vyvanse, ect. In fact he has overdosed on meth and mdma and almost lost his life. Now just about every time he does any sort of stimulant he becomes paranoid about the fast heart beat and gets filled with anxiety. Lately he has been doing cocaine in moderation and being very careful with it. However, there have been some times while on coke he starts to panic. When this happens he has been taking about 1-2mg of clonazepam and significantly reduced the levels of panic / anxiety almost to zero. My friend has a moderate benzo tolerance but for some reason such a low dose helps with the negative effects with the coke. He has done his best to research the negative effects of doing this but it seems as if nowadays whenever he google anything related to drugs, the only results that come up are a bunch of recovery websites for recovery that say everything is bad.

So realistically, how dangerous is this combo? My friend seems to not be able to find a good answer.

Probably not as dangerous as a speed ball, but youre sending messages to your heart to slow down and speed up at the same time so I would have to assume it cant be good for you. But doing drugs in general isnt good for you. And coke + benzos is sooooo frikking sweet.

No this isn't inherently dangerous, besides the risk of not only getting addicted to cocaine but benzos at the same time. The reason a common speedball is dangerous is because someone might use more heroin then they can usually handle and once the coke wears off it will cause the heroin to take full control and cause possibly lethal cns depression.

The only thing you need to be mindful of is that if you use benzos every time you use coke you are getting addicted to both and it's going to be brutal coming off either one, let alone both possibly at the same time.

I would only take benzos AFTER I'm done with the coke, because benzos counteract the effects of coke.. in fact if you go to the ER with a coke overdose they will probably give you IV diazepam. So it would be a waste of good (or not) coke. I do recommend taking the benzo to get a nice long sleep after a coke session,, in fact it is the only way I enjoy it, too bad i have not gotten my hands on benzos for quite some time, which makes the coke come downs a total bitch but I digress... If you are able to get it,, i would recommend a pinch of smoked H or making some sort of pseudo speed ball (don't go to crazy on the opiates) to take the edge off.