• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Herolyin

Heroin addict JK

Greenlighter
This life is a lie where fake happiness goes to die You comforted me when I would cry
You erase the misery from my life You made my hard nights go by like a flash of light no sense of true heartfelt loss the warm sensation as you filled up my life that sweet little place that you took my mind to hide as my eyelids fell closed with your beautiful lie I would wake with a jolt as my son screamed daddy don't die wake up Daddy please play with me tonight sorry sweet boy Daddy has to go there is another boy that Daddy knows but I will be back before you know with eyelids all heavy and a temper ready to blow I gave up on you son because of that boy I gave up on so much and just wanted to run blew off my family night after night gave up on friends cuz I was too tired to fight but there you were all day and all night at 3 a.m. when my sickness made me feel that fight or flight you were there when sweat would pour off my brow and I would walk out of meetings who needs this job anyhow fuck I don't care you are in my life for better or worse you're my new wife what's that dear no job no money no wife oh I see I'll cheat and I'll steal to have you in my life hey Dad sorry you're broke but I need $200 my boy needs to eat sorry my son not tonight there are no veggies or meat but I'll be right back just need to run up the street no you can't go Daddy has someone to me hi son I'm home let's play with your toys I like this one that makes all the noise
WAKE UP DADDY DON'T DIE
What I am tired son but Daddy 2 hours have gone by this life is a lie where fake happiness goes to die that boy called heroin is not a good guy that nice warm feeling is the biggest lie the sickness is now your only life depression sets in and you just want to die knowing the destruction in your path of life they all have lost faith and trust in you now they watch you like a thief on the prowl as days go by the thinner you get because heroin is more important than food in your gut your skin changes color and bruises you get from falling all over you high piece of shit months will go by and seem like days in your mind your children will grow and it's you they don't know you spent your life with your eyelids closed losing your home losing your wife losing your child and losing your life I am heroin I am your hero in life your hero in despair I am your life I own you now my will you will do go steal from your loved ones to fill that needle and Spoon destroy yourself because I asked you to for no other reason than being a fool think you can leave me I'll laugh at you I'll make you shake and twitch hot and cool make you ache so bad you'll pray like a fool pray for an end that will never come I'm your partner for life when I call you will come I'll be in your ear for the rest of your life I'll tickle your mind almost every night you'll squirm and you'll squeal and you may get away but I will come calling another day I am your friend I will be for life I will ruin everything you love that's what I like I am the devil and God all in one breath I will be in your mind till the day you are dead I am your hero I will be your friend I am your hero through thick and thin I am your hero I'm called heroin I'll destroy your life your family and friends soon they won't know you you won't look the same the sadness in your eyes that sad look of Shame you'll beg and you'll plead for money to lose on a 1 hour High then spend 3 hours stealing to make another 4 hours go by end up in places you would never even drive by now sit and wait for hours for your dealer to come by the things you will do and not bat an eye for a bag so small that will ultimately make you cry what makes me want this life when all of the joy was gone by the third night feelings of self-loathing and shame from this life will never go away and I think that's all right because now I'm sober 5 days and counting yes that's right goodbye old friend I don't need you tonight I'll think of you often as addicts do but never again will your will I do...

I hope any of you out there can find some peace out of this heroin addiction is not a joke it is not a disease it's a choice that we made and it's up to us to take it out of our lives I pray that this poem can help someone find the light as I did bless you all...