• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

New type of MDMA on the market?

Stoned dude

Greenlighter

Hey all I am new to this form. I had some questions regarding MDMA that I was hoping to get an answer for. Long story short, my guy got this new type of MDMA and vouched for its potency. I was sceptical at first because it looked nothing like all the other molly I have had before. It was made of small white crystals that looked like shiny white salt (some big, with the largest around 80mg). So i took it home and tested it with my reagent kit, it turned that dark purple color indicating its chemical. Not sure if i was seeing it correctly, I had my brother spot the reaction, he reaffirmed my conclusion. I made sure i only used one grain of the substance everytime i tested it. It did not fizz, or pop like how some people have described it. Excited, my girlfriend and i took a point about a month later. She took around 80mg and i started with a 100mg, then another 80mg later in the night. It was awesome, but something felt off.
Have any of you heard of a new type of MDMA where the high is different? I only had slight tactile enhancement, and none of the magic that i sometimes get. I only use MDMA no more than every 3-4 months, is it just a change in tolerance? I would like to find another tested MDMA to cross reference but it's a seldom commodity around here. Don't get me wrong it felt amazing but nothing how it felt with the other molly. What would you guys/girls recommend for my next dosage? And have any of you heard about this before? Any input would be awesome. Does Kratom inhibit the MDMA high? because the last two times I rolled I was on Kratom. Thanks!
20.gif
10.gif
14.gif

Last edited:
Its petty common nowadays since the MDMA is manufactured in a different way than before. Look at the other thread "What is wrong with the MDMA available today?" There is a lot of info there.

Anyone can make MDMA and not all MDMA is manufactured in bulk in professional labs. Not purifying/evaporating the MDMA properly after synthesis can leave chemicals in the crystals that can cause it to feel dirty. I'm assuming you live in the US so I don't know what the mandy where you are is like but where here we have white champagne, pink champagne, and then just the dirtier browny-yellow coloured stuff. Most of the MDMA we get here comes over on the boat from Liverpool or is from the dark web. Because of that you could say the area I live has more amateur batches of mandy going around, but if anyone were to be manufacturing their own MDMA on the island me or my mates would probably know about it by now. One week it might be good and another it might be shit, especially with the white champagne I think, which looks how you've described here. I don't find the colour of the crystal represents all too much about the quality of the bag, neither does the crystal size as you just need to crush it up a bit if you want to make it smaller for some reason, although if the crystals are smaller you can add weight to it with things like salt or something to bash it up a bit, but I've had rocks the size of about a gram or more when buying in bulk that (more often with the white stuff) have felt really dirty and had this really awful feeling that I can only describe as synthetic compared to all the better bags I've gotten. It feels really really fucked up. After you start doing it more the fucked up feeling gets much worse and you just feel awful following the peak and like a crackhead for the comedown until you take some kind of antipsychotic or opiate to relax you. I start to cringe just thinking about it because there was a period of about 5 weeks when I was addicted where the MD over was consistently that type of shit, and because I used MDMA every other day at that point or just went on 4 day long binges I know the feeling of the dirty stuff better than the purer stuff now. Every time I do it now I come out of it telling myself I hate it and I'll never do it again but I've accepted now that there will probably never be a period of my life where I don't have the money or contacts for a long enough period of time to ever have the willpower to completely stop craving it and every month or so I end up not being able to cope with it and a lot of times find I'm just not able to help myself from doing it when someone offers or if I know a friend is doing it, so the fact that I still do it is nothing to do with the fact that I actually enjoy it. On occasion though there are still good experiences so it isn't my tolerance or just bad memories doing this for me. Honestly I think when it's better the psychosis is a lot worse but that might just be because I actually hate MDMA and the psychosis is caused by another amphetamine being the bashed into the bag like just normal speed which I still enjoy, although there was a time when I wouldn't be able to do it without going mental every single time which is why I probably think the times I've gone mental on MDMA have been more enjoyable.

What was the comedown like?

The comedowns on the dirty stuff is horrific just because there's always something fucked up about it that you just can't put your finger on. I think it's completely unnatural to feel that way and that it just isn't a feeling that would be caused by anything other than a poison. I feel like a lot of drugs in pharmaceuticals now are better considered poisons, mainly antipsychotics, which of the ones I've tried gives me a feeling that is exactly the same kind of fucked up that MDMA is most of the time only in a less dirty and sedative form. If any of what I was just going on about sounds familiar then you've probably just got some of the MDMA with a more amateur synthesis that has impurities left in. Just because it looked pure doesn't mean it was. Like I said the white/clear stuff in my experience is more likely to be absolute shit and feel that awful type of fucked up. I don't think it's down to impurities by more than something of a few fractions of a percentage depending on the impurity, and I've had experiences where the feeling was a lot stronger than other times but I still managed to feel disgusting, so the fact it that it only took 80mg for your girlfriend to feel it doesn't matter. I think I can tell just from the fact that you described it as a 'different high' that even if you haven't done it enough to realise it would be exactly the feeling I'm trying to communicate to you.

The thing with testkits is, they only give an indication of the presence of MDMA. This has two problems, firstly it only takes a very small amount of MDMA to trigger a reaction and secondly, because MDMA produces a very dark color on a testkit this can easily overpower other colors. So it is very much possible that someone took a different drug that either doesn't produce a reaction or produces a light colored reaction and added a bit of MDMA to fool a testkit

This is why it is a good idea to use multiple reagents to test your drugs, it gives you a higher chance of spotting adulterants and because different test reagents respond to different drugs other than MDMA it can rule out certain things

What reagent did you use if I may ask? If you don't know the specific reagent, the brand and type of testkit is also fine

I haven't personally heard of the type of experience you describe but that doesn't mean anything, I've been rolling on the same pills for a long time now and so have all my friends since we bought a large amount when a very good press was offered to us a few years ago. Before rolling again on them I would advise you at the very least to test again with multiple reagents or to send a sample out for lab testing. The latter is preferred of course

See here for a handy overview of what reagents react to what drugs. In case you use the eztest testkits let me know, I know which testkit contains which reagent

isaaccain, the high is definitely similar to how you described it. I wouldn't say it is dirty, but rather lacking that essential "magic" feeling when doing M. maybe it's not high of enough of a dosage? I usually get pretty gnarly come down after rolling, but the come down from this stuff is about 80% less horrible than other MDMA I have had which is definitely a plus for sure. I'm located in norcal kinda by San Francisco area. we have a massive population around so it's very possible that it isn't the best stuff. personally, I don't love this stuff but its better than no MDMA lol. my girlfriend, on the other hand, says she cant feel a difference between this stuff and others. I am going to be rolling again in a week or two, got any recommendation for my next dosage??? as far as colors go my best roll ever was from some brownish-yellow MDMA (non-tested) that set the precedent pretty high. it could be a tolerance issue but who knows. that's crazy you could dose that much, i had an experience with doing around 300mg in a night with some brown MDMA and the depression that followed suite haunted me for close to a month, I have learned my lesson for sure when it comes to taking MDMA and the negative effects they can have are no joke. more does not mean better, quality is essential.

BlueBull, I am using a marquis reagent test kit. and I completely agree that multiple ones need to be used to help determine the content. what other one(s) would you recommend? I have had ample rolls with multiple kinds of mdma and research chemicals too. It does feel like MDMA, but just a little off. its very hard to express over a keyboard. and do believe it actually is MDMA. it is very similar to how
isaaccain described the experience. kinda tweaky high but still enjoyable neither the less. it did not feel like speed though. (i have taken it before so I know, even orally). I ended up "stocking up" on this stuff and have given some to friends who all loved it, but I do not think they have a very advanced pallet when taking empathogens. The guy that got it for me is very integral in what he sells. he is a long time friend. telling me it is a close friend that actually manufactured it. so I am just assuming its a little different because its from a basement chemist? But, I still understand the necessity of testing it neither the less. what would you recommend for my next roll? I should also mention I preload on vitamins, and 5-HTP the days before roll, but not the day of, and the days after. it really does help.

Last edited:
^^^Two things that may be going on.

1. You've been taking it too often. I truly believe to keep that "magic" 6-8 times a year at most, 4-6 is better. It sounds like your already to jump back in a few weeks from now which is too soon in my opinion. The fact everyone else says it's good product, it tested legit, sounds pure by physical description... shows that maybe your the one who's lost the magic and not the mdma lacking it.

2. It seems that many people actually prefer impure mdma to pure product. It is said to have that extra something that many seem to love, it also causes a rougher comedown as well. You may be one of those that prefer the more impure mdma.

I more often than not dose mdma like you describe above over the brown crystal. The few times I've taken product that was obviously impure, it felt physically more intense but also had more of the side effects as well. Really pure mdma can almost be hard to tell your on sometimes if it weren't for the massive love you feel for those around you. To me impure makes itself known yet feels forced, really pure mdma is like you've unlocked this feeling that was always there in such a natural way. I could see how either could be preferred over the other however.

My guess is 1# is the problem here and a good long break of 4-6 months should clear it up.

-GC

Last edited:
G-Chem, I most definitely agree with you on the difference on how it can feel. I was originally gonna wait (from my last roll) three months til my next roll but I should probably til the 4th month before jumping back in. but I am only dosing no more than once every three months, that's 4 rolls a year.. I don't know whats wrong with my system, I can metabolize drugs pretty well for my size, and seldom get hangovers, unless I'm trying to go down the rabbit's hole. have you heard of Kratom fucking up the MDMA high?

Ah frequency isn't the issue then I see..

Honestly sometimes it just doesn't quite reach the heights you hoped it would, even on product which has been amazing before. One of my best and worst rolls have been off the exact same product.

One thing for me that always puts a damper on the "magic" is how stressful life has been. During times of stress I don't get as much out of it, compared to times of happiness. Staying at home or too chill of environment can dull things sometimes too.

I'd write it off this time and plan out a good setting for your next experience.

-GC

G_Chem, I'm going to make sure its a good set and setting for sure. we are planning just a quiet night (my girlfriend and i) and just roll at the house. I'm gonna have to lower my expectations I know having high hopes leaves me open for disappointment. I was talking to a friend yesterday that took 150mg of the white MDMA. he said he was on cloud nine, so you are probably right about the tolerance thing. ill make sure to update you all when I roll, and I will let you know how it goes. I was thinking of taking around 150mg but no re-doses. I wanna blast off but not be too fried the next day...

Look into how the separation kit from bunk police works so you can test each cut as they likely are hiding another active substance under the dark purple reaction