• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

i just dont understand..... Adderal?? please need quick replys

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok so im used to opiates, been a addict for 6 years now. but im on subutex now. anyway the past month ive been messing with adderal a little (3 times in 4 weeks) well those 3 times they were all xr 25mg. i did 75 mg-100 mg a day (snorted) and was wired and tons of euphoria for hours. well today i finally got some 30 mg ir imprint ( b 974/ 30) if that matters. i got 8 of them. I snorted 60 mg off gate. nothing.... then 30mins later did another 30 mg (snorted) still no rush nothing just dry mouth. so a hour later i decided to pop one and i dont know if that has had time to take effect yet. but i have 3 left please tell me how to get the most out of these? i work in 3 hours and need them. snorting ir is a waste? please help need quick replys!! thanks so much.

To my knowledge the more effective way to take amphetamines is to take them orally. That said, what you have are potentially bunk. Impossible for anyone here to know though - keep one back and send it to ecstasydata to be analysed in a lab.

To my knowledge the more effective way to take amphetamines is to take them orally. That said, what you have are potentially bunk. Impossible for anyone here to know though - keep one back and send it to ecstasydata to be analysed in a lab.

Defiently not bunk pills. I seen and read the bottle, plus i feel very concentrated and energy i guess because i took 2 of them orally. but didnt get that rush i did from the capsules with the beads (xr). So i know they are real anybody else have any ideas on wtf is going on? thanks for the fast reply brother.

and i was hungry when i did them and it took that away pretty fast and i have dry mouth and pupils are huge so i know they are not bunk. maybe xr is better then ir. ive always had ADD but not adhd.

Defiently not bunk pills. I seen and read the bottle, plus i feel very concentrated and energy i guess because i took 2 of them orally. but didnt get that rush i did from the capsules with the beads (xr). So i know they are real anybody else have any ideas on wtf is going on? thanks for the fast reply brother.

I don't get it - what do you want to know if they are working? I thought the iussue was that they weren't doing anything.

I haven't had euphoria from most stims at all. Just some energy to get shit done and feeling more focused.

Only methylphenidate has given me some euphoria and that has been when taking those with booze.

Reactions: CFC
FTR op, amphetamine can, in my experience, take up to 1.5 hours to kick in. This might account for a delayed comeup. Insufflation is less effective but faster acting.

the question is why does xr capsules with the beads gives me a huge rush snorted and ir hasnt for me in either oral or intranasel.

For aderall it's best to just swallow the capsule imo. Increased focus, energy, you still get euphoria rush, less inclined to eat too much and more motivated to stay active. I love this stuff, 50-60mg's of xr orally a day will for sure help productivity.

I only feel ?good? the first time I take it if i start taking it daily. After that the negatives outweigh the positive regardless of dose and I am unable to feel like I did on day one. I feel overstimulated not euphoric at all just agitated.

The xr formulation when snorted in my opinion can definitely have a much greater overall effect than the IR. The IR simply have way more binders, sugars added, I've noticed this myself. The xrs work better if you crush the beads and take them oraly than the ir does in my opinion too, it's all too do with the fillers. Also I think 75-100mg of adderall would be enough even if it was only a few times too kill that ever so blissfull euphoria that comes with the initial response too the med. People will tell you it's never as good as when you first start, this is without a doubt what happens once your brain gets used too the substance, the positive effects stay along with a mood enhancement defanitly but the magical "this is the best I've ever felt" feeling sadly diminishes pretty rapidly.

the question is why does xr capsules with the beads gives me a huge rush snorted and ir hasnt for me in either oral or intranasel.
Its been thought crushed XR are stronger than ir. I only use crushed xr.. do not snort them, they are like snorting glass shards no matter how fine they seem.. use them Sublingually ( under the tongue) and they will hit within 5-10min.

The xr formulation when snorted in my opinion can definitely have a much greater overall effect than the IR. The IR simply have way more binders, sugars added, I've noticed this myself. The xrs work better if you crush the beads and take them oraly than the ir does in my opinion too, it's all too do with the fillers. Also I think 75-100mg of adderall would be enough even if it was only a few times too kill that ever so blissfull euphoria that comes with the initial response too the med. People will tell you it's never as good as when you first start, this is without a doubt what happens once your brain gets used too the substance, the positive effects stay along with a mood enhancement defanitly but the magical "this is the best I've ever felt" feeling sadly diminishes pretty rapidly.
This is not true. I still get a good rush with euphoria IF i abstain from any amphetamines for 2-3 weeks. And im able to still get it if i take larger doses of 60-120mg at once.