• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants shooting tweak..no bitches please..

2ndchanceshawty

Greenlighter
ok..question..
ive been shooting crystal on and off for years now. its never been adicting like heroin or ethadone ws but ill admit its got a decent hold. i went to school and while there took
Phlebotomy have always been an excellent shot. ive had my share of mishaps here and there but most of the time i am spot on..so here is my question, and please do not tell me im missing or anyhitn like that bc i wouldnt be on here asking for advice on a mis when i am all to aware of what that is like. there have been a few times lately hat i will do a shot and execute it perfectly..i mean register hardcore, two or three time while pushing and not even feel it at all. this is the problem..i dont really get a big rush but even more than that i will notice the next day i get the tender spot on the inside of my knee where i tend to go for and it gets a little warmer than usual and hardens up similar to a knot..no IMO it seems like cellulitis.is this common?? or would that even be something that could occur? all my gear is brand new..sterile water..im on point yall..i just am wondering if somehow i did some tissue damage or something. anyone else experience anything like this?

Sclerosed vein maybe? I've gotten that hard cord feeling before from some very low pH gear that didn't burn all that much at the time.

Dude I swear it's the weirdest thing..now it's a little sore but after doing h for so long i know a miss and this just isn't one..is cellulitis a common thing for if Crystal?

I used daily for 2 years and have literally never seen even one case, I've seen someone with a bit too much knowledge on those subjects freak herself out on a binge, assuming she had a major infection.

Shooting in the back of the knees? Why can't you use your arms? Especially if you've taken phlebotomy classes.

Something tells me that the vein has degraded, perhaps "upstream", causing it to leak. In my experience meth, at least certain cuts or the pH or perhaps the meth itself if the shots are too concentrated, does cause this to happen. You don't feel any burning at all upon doing the shot? For me it was a slow-to-start burning that would happen around right below my shoulder when shooting in the vein above the one in the crook of the arm (not the 2nd big vein but the one that's a bit smaller in diameter and runs along the top of ones forearm/elbow area). I assumed it was a leaking vein as it burned kind of upstream from the place I did my shots and I wouldn't feel as much of an effect as I should. Not your average burning from a miss but more like a deep warmth that hurt whenever i touched that spot but not when bending my elbow. Upon switching veins that one eventually disappeared when I finally gave it a chance to heal.

I'm not sure what the difference between cellulitis and inflammation in general is, I believe that it has something to do with contamination/bacteria. It's definitely within the realm of possibility to get a leaky inflamed vein on the brink of collapsing that isn't & won't get infected but sometimes doesn't work, that may or may not look fucked up, even with perfect technique and sterile environment, fresh rigs etc, if youre using that same spot over and over.

Last edited: