• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Wazzup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimpug69

Greenlighter
Wazzup? Been using BL as a resource for a while to search things but finally made an account. Don?t remember making this username lol was probably pretty blitzed. I posted a question regarding sticky dope I got and was told ?we don?t do drug id? can someone elaborate on what that means thanks bye

Possibly a context issue? Didn't see the post but had a coupla mine killed and understand that this is mainly based on common sense and harm reduction.
Just posting sh** cause I get a buzz on i had to learn to moderate this as it has more harm than "good" to it.
Love your style but maybe we can learn this together... along with millions of others on the same path(s).
One love

I looked up the thread and the MOD there closed it because there is no way we can accurately ID any substance on line. BTW, if you ever have a question as to why a MOD made a decision on one of your posts I would suggest that you start by PMing that MOD. They are probably in a better position as to letting you know why in most cases. This one is pretty clear cut though, even if we wanted to we cannot identify drugs online.

We wouldn't want to cause harm by giving you bad advice: this is a harm reduction site. ;)

Okay thanks y?all, it?s too bad there is no resource that tells you the quality of dope when you provide the area you bought it and the stamp or color, I heard in Philly some of the testers will make a bulletin and rate the dope everyday

The thing is that stamps are no sure indication. They can be copied or even tampered with (contents if bags stomped on or cut with Fent, etc). It's not censorship, it's lack of reliability due to the very nature of street drugs.

They need a standardized street drug test kit for something like this, IMO. Who the he** knows whats in my next bag or pill? I just gotta trust my source and hope for the best.
How was it, by the way? Just curious....

I agree, Ptah Tek. I'm not out there on the street anymore, but one can never forget the uncertainty and inherent danger involved.

Even pills are being stepped on, I always trusted my pills back when I was doing them but I guess fake xans are pretty common now

Even pills are being stepped on, I always trusted my pills back when I was doing them but I guess fake xans are pretty common now
Seen fake everything (oyx, xan, hydro, fent, H on and on etc,).
Only thing I trust comes from my old war buddies and it's fresh off the shelf. Very rarely do I splurge but good to know what I am getting
I am off the streets for a couple decades now but the streets never left me. Not a dumb-ass by a long shot... even though I do dumb-shit. :)
I really think someone should come up with a street kit to test various substances... cannot be too expensive: Better than throwing ones cash to the wind and a getting all angry or something. lol

Seen fake everything (oyx, xan, hydro, fent, H on and on etc,).
Only thing I trust comes from my old war buddies and it's fresh off the shelf. Very rarely do I splurge but good to know what I am getting
I am off the streets for a couple decades now but the streets never left me. Not a dumb-ass by a long shot... even though I do dumb-shit. :)
I really think someone should come up with a street kit to test various substances... cannot be too expensive: Better than throwing ones cash to the wind and a getting all angry or something. lol

Angry?

I've lost friends this way, it's not a matter of convenience IMHO.

Angry?

Yeah... lost a lot of associates, family and friends as well to fucking garbage (some). I do not think it is a matter of convenience: More of a harm-reduction method that may work.
Just dreaming.
Can't kill 'em or they come back to haunt....

I knew a POS that gave my friend microwaved sugar as tar when he was sick. So effed up...

Angry?
My bad, Ms. Rose. I can see where this may have been a vague post on my part: There was a reference to a silly cartoon in there which just flowed through the chaotic swirl of primordial-soup within my mind.
The "or something" following the angry bit would have better been represented as "or something worse".
I guess where my line of thinking was maybe if I go out to cop a bag of H and I have this cheap-ass (or free optimally :) ) test for fent then maybe I go back for my $ or bang it and possibly sleep forever.
There have been so many ideas (not drug tests) hatched in this mind as a kid that if it weren't for drugs I may have become a "somebody" with all the false sense(s) of self-worth, entitlement and condescending attitude to the less fortunate.
I thank my god for drugs... I would rather be in the half-balanced predicament I find myself today than a total richard like our "leaders" and others find themselves.

I knew a POS that gave my friend microwaved sugar as tar when he was sick. So effed up...
Seems the worst time to "cop" is when we want it most... fiending. When I am ambivalent to something seems MFs are trying to give me sh** for free. lol

What's Up??? New to the site. What's this all about?? A little confused. I deal with subs ect

The point is that no-one can identify substances visually or by description.

To do so would not be responsible.

I will have to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.