Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Thought I took MDMA, think I took meth, want to identify my pill

Status
Not open for further replies.

delma1998

Greenlighter
So 2 days ago my friend and I wanted to roll so we bought Molly from our friends dealer. He sold us pills that were apparently 2 points each and we each took one. I?ve taken Molly 7-8 times in my life, and always had a great experience. We took the pills, and after 2 hours we weren?t rolling but we felt something for sure. Our pupils were big and kept changing throughout the last 60 hours since we have taken it, we haven?t slept and have no desire to sleep at all and show all the symptoms for taking meth, and we never rolled. The pill was a pressed pill that was chalky, blue and some pebbly green pressed in too and had what looked like a McDonald?s logo on it. I asked the guy who sold it to me and he said it?s mdma cut with caffeine but I don?t believe that at all. It?s been 60 hours since I took it and I?m still completely wired and pretty freaked out someone help me what did I take? (And I know I should have tested this it was last minute and now I?m paying the price)

probably meth by the sounds of it , ditch your dealer, you will b fine , now but you could well not of been, i mean admitting to it being cut with caffeine , wtf?! there is no no need mdma is dirt cheap at the moment

It's impossible to know what you took without testing a sample. You can either buy an ecstasy test kit or send a sample off for labratory analysis at: Wedinos (UK), Energycontrol (Europe, wordwide), ecstasydata (America).

I'm sending this to MED even though we don't do ID's/testing, to keep the wiki clear.

There was an alert about mcdonalds pills a month ago and it contained some dangerous stimulant.

All the possible relevant info has been given. As stated you should get a testkit which will give you an indication of what's in your pill. Alternatively there are lab testing facilities where you can send a pill to have it analyzed, which will confirm the contents with almost absolute certainty

Closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.