Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

^Yep.. I will roll you the techno behind this, but it just basically comes down to providing the audio for the hypnotist/manipulative program to be able speak to an individual.. either subliminally with constant conscience overload or variations of.

Every thing MKD said is true and backed.

NSFW:

IJCEH
International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis

Check out this cast..

Editorial Board
Editor

Gary Elkins, Ph.D., ABPP, ABPH
Baylor University
801 Washington Ave
2nd Floor
Waco, TX 76701

Managing Editor
Heather McGehee

Assistant Managing Editor
Samantha Munson

Board of Associate Editors

?va I. B?nyai, Ph.D.
E?tv?s Lor?nd University
Hungary

John F. Kihlstrom, Ph.D
University of California at Berkeley
United States

Elvira Lang, M.D.
Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel/Deaconess Hospital
United States

David Spiegel, M.D.
Stanford University School of Medicine
United States

Auke Tellegen, Ph.D.
University of Minnesota
United States

Kevin M. McConkey, Ph.D.
University of Newcastle
Australia

Eric Vermetten, M.D.
The Netherlands

Mark P. Jensen, Ph.D.
University of Washington
United States
Clinical Editors

Elgan L. Baker, Ph.D.
Indiana University School of Medicine
United States

Richard P. Kluft, M.D.
Temple University School of Medicine and Philadelphia Center for Psychoanalysis
United States

William H. Smith, Ph.D.
Beacon Psychological Services
United States

John G. Watkins, Ph.D.
University of Montana
United States

Editorial Consultants
Assen Alladin, Ph.D.
University of Calgary Medical School
Alberta, Canada

Thomas Ball, Ph.D.
Los Angeles, California
United States

Marianne Barabasz, Ed.D.
Washington State University
United States

Joseph Barber, Ph.D.
University of Washington School of Medicine
United States

Amanda Barnier, Ph.D.
University of New South Wales
Australia

Deirdre Barrett, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School and Cambridge Hospital
United States

Peter B. Bloom, M.D.
Pennsylvania Hospital and University of Pennsylvania
United States

Walter Bongartz, Ph.D.
University of Konstanz
Germany

Daniel P. Brown, Ph.D.
Boston, Massachusetts
Australia

Richard Brown, Ph.D.
University of Manchester
United Kingdom

Richard A. Bryant, Ph.D.
University of New South Wales
Australia

Etzel Carde?a, Ph.D.
University of Lund
Lund, Sweden

James R. Council, Ph.D.
North Dakota State University
United States

Vilfredo De Pascalis, Ph.D.
University of Rome ?La Sapienza?
Italy

Stephan Eitner, Ph.D., DMD
Friedrich-Alexander University
Germany

Gary Elkins, Ph.D., ABPP
Texas A&M Univeristy System College of Medicine
United States

Dabney M. Ewin, M.D.
Tulane University
United States

Selig Finkelstein, D.D.S.
Pleasantville, New York
United States

Claire Frederick, M. D.
Saybrook School of Graduate Studies
United States

Edward Frischholz, Ph.D.
Chicago, Illinois
United States

Ashley A. Goodman, DDS, ABHD
San Diego, California
United States

Melvin A. Gravitz, Ph.D.
George Washington University School of Medicine
United States

Joseph Green, Ph.D.
Ohio State University
United States

John Gruzelier, Ph.D.
Imperial College School of Medicine
United Kingdom

Maxwell Gwynn, Ph.D.
Wilfrid Laurier University
Canada

Michael Heap, Ph.D.
University of Sheffield
United Kingdom

Erik Hoencamp, M.D., Ph.D.
Parnassia Psycho-Medical Center
The Netherlands

Steven Kahn, Ph.D.
University of Chicago
United States

Rodger Kessler, Ph.D.
Stowe, Vermont
United States

Irving Kirsch, Ph.D.
University of Hull
United Kingdom

Jean-Roch Laurence, Ph.D.
Concordia University
Canada

Camillo Loriedo, MD
University of Rome School of Medicine
Italy

Steven J. Lynn, Ph.D.
New York State University
United States

Patrick McCarthy, MB, Ch.B.
Wellington
New Zealand

Guy Montgomery, Ph.D.
Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
United States

David Oakley, Ph.D.
University College London
United Kingdom

Karen Olness, M.D.
Rainbow Babies and Children?s Hospital
United States

Emily Carota Orne
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
United States

David Patterson, Ph.D.
University of Washington School of Medicine
United States

Ronald R. Pekala, Ph.D.
West Chester, PA
United States

Burkhard Peter, Ph.D.
University of Munich
Germany

Amir Raz, Ph.D., ABPH
McGill University SMBD Jewish General Hospital
Canada

William J. Ray, Ph.D.
Pennsylvania State University
United States

Omar Sanchez-Armass, Ph.D.
Autonomous University of San Luis Potosi
Mexico

Enrica L. Santarcangelo, MD, Ph.D.
University of Pisa
Italy

Marty Sapp, Ph.D.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
United States

Alan W. Scheflin, JD, MA, LLM
Santa Clara University School of Law
United States

Jerzy Siuta, Ph.D.
Jagiellonian University
Poland

Moshe S. Torem, M.D., DFAPA
The Akron General Health & Wellness Center
United States

Onno van der Hart, Ph.D.
Utrecht University
The Netherlands

Richard van Dyke, MD, Ph.D.
Free University of Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Graham F. Wagstaff, Ph.D.

University of Liverpool
United Kingdom
John G. Watkins, Ph.D.

University of Montana
United States

Erik Z Woody, Ph.D.
University of Waterloo
Canada

Michael D. Yapko, Ph. D.
Fallbrook, California
United States

Jordan I. Zarren, M.S.W., D.A.H.B.
West Palm Beach, Florida
United States

Jeffery K. Zeig, Ph.D.
Milton H. Erickson Foundation
United States

Editors Emeriti
Arreed Barabasz, Ph.D., ABPP // 2003 ? 2017
Michael Nash, Ph.D. // 1998 ? 2002
Fred H. Frankel, MB, ChB, DPM // 1993 ? 1997
Martin T. Orne, MD, Ph.D. // 1962 ? 1992
Frank J. Kirkner, Ph.D. // 1961
Milton V. Kline, Ph.D. // 1953 ? 1960

Submit to the Editor
Gary Elkins, Ph.D., ABPP, ABPH
Baylor University
801 Washington Ave
2nd Floor
Waco, TX 76701

I'm certainly not saying these brilliant people are behind this, but I'm not saying they are not. they and others hold the secrets and they are real. [\nafw]

Edit: hypnotism ended up being a small part of a large picture of attempting circumvent influence to the unconscious mind.

Last edited:
It doesn't exist. People are just stupid, ignorant, unaware of their biases, and various other flaws of human nature that cause people to imagine all sorts of things.

It doesn't exist because even if you just assume based on nothing that it's even possible to do what you suggest, the idea that the government would perfect such technology and successfully keep it secret in spite of their repeated failures. And succeed where countless money and manhours of private wealthy corporations investigating such concepts have failed, is simply not believable.

But, solid rule of life, people will believe what they want to believe, and absolutely no evidence will ever change that. It's no different than religion. For the rational mind, all the information is out there to obtain the most likely answers. You need only learn the scientific method, read about what we've learned about how people bias and misinterpret the world around them. How people think, and how technology advances and the physics of the world and the biology of the human mind, and you can find it all out for yourself with a high degree of certainty.

Or, you can choose what you wanna believe and convince yourself of it to the point where it will be as much a certain reality to you as tomorrow's sunrise. In such instances, you simply don't know enough to realize how little you know.

Then there's also the simple logical problem that once you accept a level of improbability as reality, or a level of undeniability as plausible, ever possibility becomes equally valid. So, are we being mind controlled by the government? Or is that what the aliens want us to think? Or is that just God posing as the aliens posing as the government to test our faith? Every possibility is just as likely once you start believing in concepts that implausible and fantastical and impossible to argue. So no belief is any more or less worth believing. Might as well believe in nothing.

Last edited:
neversickanymore

Thanks for the links. Hypnosis is great. Shit should be standard practice for psychiatry. Currently almost everything they're taught is bullshit, unsubstantiated claims about psychology, drugs to prescribe that don't work at all (pharmaceutical companies have hijacked doctors and psychiatrists, it's why SSRI's are so prescribed even though they're less effective than placebo), talk therapies that can be completely useless. Instead of that circle jerk of complete bullshit, they should be taught intensive hypnosis therapies, it would also help the study of psychiatry develop a lot faster. Currently they stuff they teach could literally be learned in a month if the filler was taken out, as compared to hypnosis which takes years to master (as a high level scientific and expensive skill should).

^ no problem. Your so right and I had no idea and little faith in hypnotism until I was subjected to this.

This is pretty interesting. The guy sounds very plausible.

I finished listening to this and low and behold I was in Aurora Colorado when this shit started. I'm not really buying into the claim that this fucking system can change a victims dna or that buses are picking these victims up, but much of these peoples exspieriece is right in line with what I and others are having happen. .

Last edited:
This is pretty interesting. The guy sounds very plausible.
You are kidding, right? I admit, I don't have an hour to kill listening to some rambling tinfoil hat documentary but there was not a single section of the first 10 minutes that I skipped through where some ludicrous bullshit was not said.

If I'm honest though I only clicked the video for giggles so I wasn't expecting much, and my expectations were met. I guess I'm one of the brainwashed sheeple masses.

^You would if you were up against this shit. "ludicrous BS" that's for sure. Sensory overload hypnotic induction of delusion is possibly the greatest weapon of this crap.

I'm no r5, but temporary fell for a few of these. Cost me a great job in my profession and a friendship wb, I sure as hell miss her as well as thousands of hours of psychological torture. People who call victims of this tin hats are ignorant fools.

Anyone know anything about this cat?
Sam Hocevar

Does he have a lisp?

or this group

Goatse Security

EDIT: relevant

Mechatronics
Gay Nigger Association of America

Last edited:
Yes I'm certain mind control exsists, with the technological advances in the last 6 decades it would be naive to assume otherwise.

Gang stalking - sounds all conspiracyist and plausible but I don't think it's really a thing the people who 'experience' this are probably paranoia heads who need to cut down on those pills.

NY TIMES: Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers
Doctors and scientists say microwave strikes may have caused sonic delusions and very real brain damage among embassy staff and family members.

By William J. Broad
Sept. 1, 2018

During the Cold War, Washington feared that Moscow was seeking to turn microwave radiation into covert weapons of mind control.

More recently, the American military itself sought to develop microwave arms that could invisibly beam painfully loud booms and even spoken words into people’s heads. The aims were to disable attackers and wage psychological warfare.

Now, doctors and scientists say such unconventional weapons may have caused the baffling symptoms and ailments that, starting in late 2016, hit more than three dozen American diplomats and family members in Cuba and China. The Cuban incidents resulted in a diplomatic rupture between Havana and Washington.

The medical team that examined 21 affected diplomats from Cuba made no mention of microwaves in its detailed report published in JAMA in March. But Douglas H. Smith, the study’s lead author and director of the Center for Brain Injury and Repair at the University of Pennsylvania, said in a recent interview that microwaves were now considered a main suspect and that the team was increasingly sure the diplomats had suffered brain injury.

“Everybody was relatively skeptical at first,” he said, “and everyone now agrees there’s something there.” Dr. Smith remarked that the diplomats and doctors jokingly refer to the trauma as the immaculate concussion.

Strikes with microwaves, some experts now argue, more plausibly explain reports of painful sounds, ills and traumas than do other possible culprits — sonic attacks, viral infections and contagious anxiety.

You have 4 free articles remaining.

Subscribe to The Times
In particular, a growing number of analysts cite an eerie phenomenon known as the Frey effect, named after Allan H. Frey, an American scientist. Long ago, he found that microwaves can trick the brain into perceiving what seem to be ordinary sounds.

Hearing Microwaves
Scientists have known for decades that the brain can perceive some microwaves as sound.

MICROWAVES hitting the head in the area around the temporal lobe were perceived as sound in a 1962 experiment. Several theories have sought to explain the exact mechanism but it remains in dispute.

TEMPORAL

LOBE

Cochlea

Eardrum

SOUND WAVES entering the ear make the eardrum vibrate. These vibrations are conveyed to the cochlea and converted into electrical signals. The brain’s temporal lobes receive signals from the ears and process them into sounds and speech.

By The New York Times | Sources: Allan H. Frey; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The false sensations, the experts say, may account for a defining symptom of the diplomatic incidents — the perception of loud noises, including ringing, buzzing and grinding. Initially, experts cited those symptoms as evidence of stealthy attacks with sonic weapons.

Members of Jason, a secretive group of elite scientists that helps the federal government assess new threats to national security, say it has been scrutinizing the diplomatic mystery this summer and weighing possible explanations, including microwaves.

[Like the Science Times page on Facebook. | Sign up for the Science Times newsletter.]

Asked about the microwave theory of the case, the State Department said the investigation had yet to identify the cause or source of the attacks. And the F.B.I. declined to comment on the status of the investigation or any theories.

The microwave idea teems with unanswered questions. Who fired the beams? The Russian government? The Cuban government? A rogue Cuban faction sympathetic to Moscow? And, if so, where did the attackers get the unconventional arms?

At his home outside Washington, Mr. Frey, the scientist who uncovered the neural phenomenon, said federal investigators have questioned him on the diplomatic riddle and that microwave radiation is considered a possible cause.

Mr. Frey, now 83, has traveled widely and long served as a contractor and a consultant to a number of federal agencies. He speculated that Cubans aligned with Russia, the nation’s longtime ally, might have launched microwave strikes in attempts to undermine developing ties between Cuba and the United States.

“It’s a possibility,” he said at his kitchen table. “In dictatorships, you often have factions that think nothing of going against the general policy if it suits their needs. I think that’s a perfectly viable explanation.”

Developing a new class of weapons

Microwaves are ubiquitous in modern life. The short radio waves power radars, cook foods, relay messages and link cellphones to antenna towers. They’re a form of electromagnetic radiation on the same spectrum as light and X-rays, only at the opposite end.

While radio broadcasting can employ waves a mile or more in length, microwaves range in size from roughly a foot to a tiny fraction of an inch. They’re seen as harmless in such everyday uses as microwaving foods. But their diminutive size also enables tight focusing, as when dish antennas turn disorganized rays into concentrated beams.

The dimensions of the human head, scientists say, make it a fairly good antenna for picking up microwave signals.

Mr. Frey, a biologist, said he stumbled on the acoustic effect in 1960 while working for General Electric’s Advanced Electronics Center at Cornell University. A man who measured radar signals at a nearby G.E. facility came up to him at a meeting and confided that he could hear the beam’s pulses — zip, zip, zip.

Intrigued, Mr. Frey traveled to the man’s workplace in Syracuse and positioned himself in a radar beam. “Lo,” he recalled, “I could hear it, too.”

Mr. Frey’s resulting papers — reporting that even deaf people could hear the false sounds — founded a new field of study on radiation’s neural impacts. Mr. Frey’s first paper, in 1961, reported that power densities 160 times lower than “the standard maximum safe level for continuous exposure” could induce the sonic delusions.

His second paper, in 1962, pinpointed the brain’s receptor site as the temporal lobes, which extend beneath the temples. Each lobe bears a small region — the auditory cortex — that processes nerve signals from the outer and inner ears.

Investigators raced to confirm and extend Mr. Frey’s findings. At first they named the phenomenon after him, but eventually called it the microwave auditory effect and, in time, more generally, radio-frequency hearing.

The Soviets took notice. Not long after his initial discoveries, Mr. Frey said, he was invited by the Soviet Academy of Sciences to visit and lecture. Toward the end, in a surprise, he was taken outside Moscow to a military base surrounded by armed guards and barbed-wire fences.

“They had me visiting the various labs and discussing the problems,” including the neural impacts of microwaves, Mr. Frey recalled. “I got an inside look at their classified program.”

Moscow was so intrigued by the prospect of mind control that it adopted a special terminology for the overall class of envisioned arms, calling them psychophysical and psychotronic.

Soviet research on microwaves for “internal sound perception,” the Defense Intelligence Agency warned in 1976, showed great promise for “disrupting the behavior patterns of military or diplomatic personnel.”

Furtively, globally, the threat grew.

The National Security Agency gave Mark S. Zaid, a Washington lawyer who routinely gets security clearances to discuss classified matters, a statement on how a foreign power built a weapon “designed to bathe a target’s living quarters in microwaves, causing numerous physical effects, including a damaged nervous system.”

Mr. Zaid said a N.S.A. client of his who traveled there watched in disbelief as his nervous system later unraveled, starting with control of his fingers.

Washington, too, foresaw new kinds of arms.

In Albuquerque, New Mexico, Air Force scientists sought to beam comprehensible speech into the heads of adversaries. Their novel approach won a patent in 2002, and an update in 2003. Both were assigned to the Air Force secretary, helping limit the idea’s dissemination.

The lead inventor said the research team had “experimentally demonstrated” that the “signal is intelligible.” As for the invention’s uses, an Air Force disclosure form listed the first application as “Psychological Warfare.”

The Navy sought to paralyze. The Frey effect was to induce sounds powerful enough to cause painful discomfort and, if needed, leave targets unable to move. The weapon, the Navy noted, would have a “low probability of fatalities or permanent injuries.”

In a twist, the 2003 contract was awarded to microwave experts who had emigrated to the United States from Russia and Ukraine.

It is unknown if Washington deploys such arms. But the Pentagon built a related weapon known as the Active Denial System, hailing it in a video. It fires an invisible beam meant to deter mobs and attackers with fiery sensations.

Russia, China and many European states are seen as having the know-how to make basic microwave weapons that can debilitate, sow noise or even kill. Advanced powers, experts say, might accomplish more nuanced aims such as beaming spoken words into people’s heads. Only intelligence agencies know which nations actually possess and use such unfamiliar arms.

The basic weapon might look like a satellite dish. In theory, such a device might be hand-held or mounted in a van, car, boat or helicopter. Microwave arms are seen as typically working over relatively short distances — across the length of a few rooms or blocks. High-powered ones might be able to fire beams across several football fields, or even for several miles.

The episode in Cuba
The Soviet collapse in 1991 cut Russia’s main ties to Cuba, a longtime ally just 90 miles from the United States. The shaky economy forced Moscow to stop providing Havana with large amounts of oil and other aid.

Vladimir Putin, as Russia’s president and prime minister, sought to recover the economic, political and strategic clout that the Soviets had lost. In December 2000, months after the start of his first presidential term, Mr. Putin flew to the island nation. It was the first visit by a Soviet or Russian leader since the Cold War.

He also sought to resurrect Soviet work on psychoactive arms. In 2012, he declared that Russia would pursue “new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals,” including psychophysical weapons.

In July 2014, Mr. Putin again visited Cuba. This time he brought a gift — the cancellation of some $30 billion in Cuban debt. The two nations signed a dozen accords.

A Russian spy ship, Viktor Leonov, docked in Havana on the eve of the beginning of reconciliation talks between Cuba and the United States in early 2015, and did so again in subsequent years. Moscow and Havana grew so close that in late 2016, the two nations signed a sweeping pact on defense and technology cooperation.

As a candidate, Donald Trump faulted the Obama administration’s normalization policy as “a very weak agreement” and threatened to scrap it on reaching the White House. Weeks after he won the election, in late November 2016, the American embassy in Havana found itself battling a mysterious crisis.

Diplomats and their families recounted high-pitched sounds in homes and hotel rooms at times intense enough to incapacitate. Long-term, the symptoms included nausea, crushing headaches, fatigue, dizziness, sleep problems and hearing loss.

The State Department filed diplomatic protests, and the Cuban government denied involvement. In May, the F.B.I. opened an investigation and its agents began visiting Havana a half year after the incidents began. The last major one hit that summer, in August, giving the agents relatively little time to gather clues.

In September 2017, the Trump administration warned travelers away from Cuba and ordered home roughly half the diplomatic personnel.

Rex W. Tillerson, who was then the secretary of state, said the embassy’s staff had been targeted deliberately. But he refrained from blaming Cuba, and federal officials held out the possibility that a third party may have been responsible.

In early October, President Trump expelled 15 Cuban diplomats, producing a chill between the nations. Administration critics said the White House was using the health issue as a pretext to end President Barack Obama’s reconciliation policy.

The day after the expulsions, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee held a closed, top secret hearing on the Cuba situation. Three State Department officials testified, as did an unnamed senior official of the Central Intelligence Agency.

The Hypothesis
Early this year, in January, the spooky impact of microwaves on the human brain never came up during an open Senate hearing on the Cuba crisis.

But in a scientific paper that same month, James C. Lin of the University of Illinois, a leading investigator of the Frey effect, described the diplomatic ills as plausibly arising from microwave beams. Dr. Lin is the editor-in-chief of Bio Electro Magnetics, a peer-reviewed journal that explores the effects of radio waves and electromagnetic fields on living things.

In his paper, he said high-intensity beams of microwaves could have caused the diplomats to experience not just loud noises but nausea, headaches and vertigo, as well as possible brain-tissue injury. The beams, he added, could be fired covertly, hitting “only the intended target.”

In February, ProPublica in a lengthy investigation mentioned that federal investigators were weighing the microwave theory. Separately, it told of an intriguing find. The wife of a member of the embassy staff, it reported, had looked outside her home after hearing the disturbing sounds and seen a van speeding away.

A dish antenna could fit easily into a small van.

The medical team that studied the Cuba diplomats ascribed the symptoms in the March JAMA study to “an unknown energy source” that was highly directional. Some personnel, it noted, had covered their ears and heads but experienced no sound reduction. The team said the diplomats appeared to have developed signs of concussion without having received any blows to the head.

In May, reports emerged that American diplomats in China had suffered similar traumas. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the medical details of the two groups "very similar” and “entirely consistent" with one another. By late June, the State Department had evacuated at least 11 Americans from China.

To date, the most detailed medical case for microwave strikes has been made by Beatrice A. Golomb, a medical doctor and professor of medicine at the University of California, San Diego. In a forthcoming paper to be published in October in Neural Computation, a peer-reviewed journal of the MIT Press, she lays out potential medical evidence for Cuban microwave strikes.

She compared the symptoms of the diplomats in Cuba to those reported for individuals said to be suffering from radio-frequency sickness. The health responses of the two groups, Dr. Golomb wrote, “conform closely.”

In closing, she argued that “numerous highly specific features” of the diplomatic incidents “fit the hypothesis” of a microwave attack, including the Frey-type production of disturbing sounds.

Scientists still disagree over what hit the diplomats. Last month, JAMA ran four letters critical of the March study, some faulting the report for ruling out mass hysteria.

But Mr. Zaid, the Washington lawyer, who represents eight of the diplomats and family members, said microwave attacks may have injured his clients.

“It’s sort of na?ve to think this just started now,” he said. Globally, he added, covert strikes with the potent beams appear to have been going on for decades.

Francisco Palmieri, a State Department official, was asked during the open Senate hearing if “attacks against U.S. personnel in Cuba” had been raised with Moscow.

“That is a very good question,” Mr. Palmieri replied. But addressing it, he added, would require “a classified setting.”

For his part, Mr. Frey says he doubts the case will be solved anytime soon. The novelty of the crisis, its sporadic nature and the foreign setting made it hard for federal investigators to gather clues and draw conclusions, he said, much less file charges.

“Based on what I know,” he remarked, “it will remain a mystery.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

This is certainly relevant. Even though its exploring mind control and ritual torture that is physically administered face to face, its wholly applicable to the remote version because the remote version is designed off the earlier direct interaction. This paints a strong picture of the nature of the anti social, brain abnormals, who are driven to such sordidly, committing indefensible acts against innocent victims.. including impressionable children.

endritualabuse.org
(Her specialization focusses on victims that have been under direct attack)

Last edited:
I just want to say that I love everyone who has been effected by this. <3 It's an unique exspieriece, designed to crush and control us.

They can GO FUCK THEMSELVS! I concluded that it provides humanity more benefit to explain and out this then to fearfully keep it hidden. So here is "somebody's something," that is the name this system has given itself. "Somebody's something" is a radio frequency pulse laser surveillance and AI driven covert audio "mind control" agenda that is the realization of the eventual technological achievement of the "remote viewing and M2K" directives set forth originally by the CIA. I have no idea who the fuck is actually doing this, but the systems design is based directly off the goals of remote viewing and MK Ultra. From my exspieriece both the technology and psychological approach have developed. Given technological advances and even though behaviorism enjoys strong legitimate scientific roots, from my exspieriece of this, "mind control" is presently still a delusion.

BOOO and SCARRY!!

Right, sounds "unbelievable?" That's the take I would take if I didn't know any better.

The original concept of this was based off work the continued work of Donald O. Hebb by Donald Ewen Cameron.

The work that Cameron performed, who's earlier work was funded in a large part through The Rockefeller FoundationA and B, and mind control work was footed by the CIA exploring interphasic manipulation to invoke "mind control" with the directive of garnering control over social populations.

The work of this man is continued today and is effected against humans in direct defiance of international laws. Helsinki

Originally a large portion of Dr. Cameron's work was exploration and experimentation into "psychological driving."

Psychological driving is the concept of controlling a targeted individual or populations behavior through psychological manipulation. Promotional advertising of clothing trends is an easily accessible socially accepted psychologically induced manipulation. Political advertisements are another incarnation of tolerated psychological driving that are so successful that simple equations, exploited by everyone including the Koch family, are routinely used to influence election outcomes confidently.

The current and past "mind control" being explored here is based of behaviorism, who B.F. Skinner is intrinsically linked. Operant conditioning, a concept explored and exploited in the behaviorist explanation of learning and behavioral modification, is fundamental in past and modern "mind control" initiatives. Paramount in both Cameron's work and the modern evolution is fear conditioning.

Dr. Cameron utilized three times electro shock to imprint the strong emotion of fear, falsely imbedding the emotion of fear linked with implanted cognition to a victims memory, loaded through a looped RF hearing facilitated bombardment upon drug immobilized victims. He would implant targeted thoughts through repeated simple looped phrases and fortify them through fear conditioning, utilizing three times normal therapeutic doses of electric shock administration, thus forcing fear based memory implantation. Fear is one of our strongest and most basic emotions. A combination cortisol and epinephrine effect the memory process that severely imprints relevant sensory data so that when an individual encounters similar sensory inputs they are overwhelmingly driven to behave in a manor that protects them from a pre established threat. Adrenalin or epinephrine spikes cause emotion facilitated executive control strongly favoring the unconscious mind.

Chronic auditory stimulation is used to implant delusional concepts into the targeted victim. Constant sensory overload continuously distracts the consciousness mind and prevents it from being able to logically analyze the targeted ideas. This is facilitated by utilizing looped phrases as Dr. Camron used, but with modern technology there is no need to drug a victim or contain them in a "radio room." Instead 3d beam steering and computer facilitated target tracking allow for pulse laser RF imagery that's almost real time. Pulsed lasers of RF also create the bone conduction or radio frequency hearing effect by which they transmit the attempted psychological reprogramming or "psychic driving." The modern remote version is just a technological realization of the original goal of the original CIA intent of: remote viewing, remote target cognitive monitoring, remote interrogation and remote "mind control" or behavioral operant conditioning.

Auditory rhythmic psychological manipulation is an adaption to the approach of Dr. Cameron. Scientific advancement in brain wave oscillation frequency has lead to the identification of different brain states or conditions. After study these differing brain neural conditions and resultant brain osculation frequencies have resulted in conclusions as to what state and frequency indicates the greatest plasticity for memory formation and suggestibility, including fear associated memories and thus create fear conditioning. . Many things can influence and change brain wave oscillation, including hypnotism and rhythmic sensations. Hypnotism enjoys hypnotic suggestion. Hypnotic suggestion is the vector in which controlling and destructive thoughts are implanted into victims.

Brain Oscillations, Hypnosis, and Hypnotizability

To give you a real example of these sociopathic fucktards in action I was forced to listen to non stop, twenty hours a day, with only four relinquished to sleep, for five and a half weeks strait. Its what these half wits call a dynamic implant. In their experimentation and attempts at covert technological slavery they seemingly attack and attempt to destroy that which is most dear to their victims.

They attacted my relationship with a woman with the intended delusional destructive implant. For twenty hours a day repeated hundreds of thousands of times these clowns bombarded me with repeated statements that said one of the people I most cherish was to be feared.

She going to sue me
She is telling all my friends I raped her
She hates me
She never wants to talk to me
She is going to kill me
She is the one torturing me with this audio
She is laughing at me while she does this
She has every STD in the book
She is sleeping with five men at all times

At first it may sound dumb, but after you listen to this almost a quarter of a million times in five weeks, without sleep or rest for your conscious mind, you might get the picture. I'm almost two years into this.. that's over 17, 500 hours in a row.

They can eat the corn outa my shit and I still love her, but my emotions are clearly drained.

Last edited:
Thought machines are possible in theta-state only. It is very possible for a telepathic supercomputer to guide your dreams. very hard to do so if you are in alpha or beta state however.

Utilizing hypnosis and rhythm induced target waves they attempt to induce and waking brain waves on the cusp of theta and beta. So they lower the brain wave to theta or possibly even beta, but keep the conscience mind stimulated and functioning via constant audio stimulation. I believe this is the most plausible way they are able to produce dream like hallucinations in victims.

I know initially they were always driving at me to "sit around in a darkened room and listen," and "talk" (interact with the interface), to "eat only bread and drink only water," and no longer "talk with anyone" or cut communication with all friends and relatives. They disrupted communication, hacked my phone and took my accounts hostage. Attempted and succeeded in some cases to disrupt all my important relationships through spoof texting and calling. They also attempted and succeeded to disrupt and control a bit of my social, professional and family life through their hypnotic delusional implant and hacking etc.

All these things are designed at one end goal. To indoctrinate and enslave , through technology, another human victim. So fight and do the opposite of all that shit if you get attacked.

Two years later and the covert sociopathic retards are still at this crap. They can go fuck themselves.

I was able to apply the breaks and am putting back together my life. lost a good job, a really good friend and have been constantly tortured, stalked and harassed for almost two years. I'm on the upswing despite all this shit. Im like an intelligent, lucky, goodm looking cockroach. Hard to crush me and it drives these fuckers nuts. Fuck em.. Fuck em in the EAR!

Last edited:
hypnotically induced hallucination
Also referred to as hypnotic hallucination and induced hallucination. The first two terms refer to the notion of hypnosis, which is in turn indebted to the Greek noun hupnos (sleep). The term hypnotically induced hallucination is used to denote a vivid hallucination that can be evoked in another person through suggestion. The phenomenon has been described since the era of mesmerism. It is often experienced in the visual modality, but it can manifest itself in any of the sensory modalities, as well as in various sensory modalities simultaneously. In the latter case, it is referred to as a " compound hallucination. When it replaces the entire sensory input pic-ture,it is known as a "panoramic or "scenic hallucination. These elaborate types of hallucinations are also referred to as lucid dreams. As noted by the French scientists Charles F?r? (1852-1907) and Alfred Binet (1857-1911), hypnotically induced hallucinations occurring in the visual modality tend to be experienced under the same phenomenological conditions as ordinary sense perceptions. Binet found, for example, that a screen placed before the eyes of an individual with hypnotically induced visual hallucinations may entail the cessation of that hallucination, as would have been the case with an actual object disappearing behind the screen, while in other cases the hallucinations are projected upon the screen. Binet also noted that in some individuals with a unilateral "colour vision deficiency it is impossible to suggest a coloured hallucination to the colour-blind eye, whereas in others this suggestion proves successful. In conformity with the findings of the Scottish physicist David Brewster (1781-1868), Binet also noted that hypnotically induced visual hallucinations can be doubled by exerting mechanical pressure on the eye with the aid of a prism. Using a spy glass can yield a magnification of these hallucinations or obstruct the percipient's view, whereas mirrors tend to reflect them in accordance with the laws of physics. Experimental research carried out by the American psychologist Cheves West Perky (1874-1940) with the aid of projected images would seem to corroborate these findings. When it was suggested to hypnotized individuals that they might hallucinate a certain shape, they were barely influenced by the presence or absence of a projected image of that particular shape. As the Australian psychologists Richard A. Bryant and David Mallard maintain, "Participants who had the projection absent and then present reported comparable reality and vividness ratings when the projection was absent and present. These findings indicate that elevated hypnotiz-ability and hypnosis are associated with attributions of external reality to suggested experiences." This phenomenon is known as the "Perky effect.
References
Binet, A. (1884). Visual hallucinations in hypnotism. Mind, 9, 413-415.
Brady, J.P., Levitt, E.E. (1966). Hypnotically induced visual hallucinations. Psychosomatic Medicine, 28, 351-163.
Bryant, R.A., Mallard, D. (2003). Seeing is believing: The reality of hypnotic hallucinations. Consciousness and Cognition, 12, 219-230.
Perky, C.W. (1910). An experimental study of imagination. American Journal of Psychology, 21, 422-452.

Dictionary of Hallucinations. J.D. Blom. 2010.

http://hallucinations.enacademic.com/902/hypnotically_induced_hallucination

Seeing is believing: The reality of hypnotic hallucinations
When seeing is not believing: The effects of contextual variables on the reports of hypnotic hallucinators.

Hypnotic Alteration of Perception

Hypnagogia

Last edited:
It is simply not plausible that this technology is at the level required to reliably induce targeted, specific changes in human behaviour.

I don't doubt that it's possible to influence behaviour through exogenous means, whether that be targeted memetic engineering or some kind of direct brain-stimulating device - I believe both have been demonstrated in laboratory settings with clinically significant effects.

However, these effects are vague, "proof of concept" demonstrations of enhancing or dampening inherent social biases in a very general sense, and the trends are probabilistic in nature - not precise. The human brain is just not well enough understood to induce the kind of specifically targeted changes that would be required for the outcomes you propose. To influence the behaviour of someone towards another person? How is this going to be possible without understanding the exact neural networks recruited during every interaction with said person, and without the kind of fine control required to induce changes in these networks? And this is not even taking into account the continuous cascades of neurological activity which would result from any minor modification even to the activity of a single neuron, and require computing resources far in excess of those demonstrated by even the most cutting edge neural network machine learning algorithms.

There does not yet exist any comprehensive, 100% reliable form of brain scanning that is without limitations, and all require expensive, powerful medical equipment, which requires either obscenely powerful magnets and insulation from external magnetic fields (in the case of MRI and associated techniques) and/or administration of a radioactive marker prior to measurement (in the case of SPECT and related techniques). To rival or exceed these measurements over a distance, unbeknownst to the targets? Forget it.

As far as writing data to the level of the individual neuron, Elon Musk's secretive company Neuralink claims to be very close to achieving this but it's still not entirely clear how this would work, and it's likely to require invasive implants that would be hard to administer secretly and in the early stages would be fraught with dangers and probably harrowing bugs that could really mess people up...

The only way you can believe that such technology exists, far in excess of any yet demonstrated in any publicised area of human society, is if you believe that somehow, secretive government organisations are scouting for scientists involved in neuroscientific research and poaching them anytime they come close to revealing this secret knowledge... but neuroscience is a wide, wide field. Just how plausible is it that out of thousands or maybe hundreds of thousands of scientists, there is no indication of someone coming close to stumbling on some super secret remote mind control method that no-one is allowed to know?

Additionally - mind control on such a precise level as you describe is probably as much of a leap from today's level of technology as the electric railway was from the horse and cart... some critical fundamental knowledge is just not yet there. The conspiracy you propose requires an implausible amount of co-conspirators on the order of a million people or more, across a huge range of areas of expertise, and for highly dubious gains... humans are fickle creatures, how plausible is it that over the century or more that this conspiracy has been incubating, that someone didn't change their mind about keeping this world shattering secret?

neversickanymore said:
To give you a real example of these sociopathic fucktards in action I was forced to listen to non stop, twenty hours a day, with only four relinquished to sleep, for five and a half weeks strait. Its what these half wits call a dynamic implant. In their experimentation and attempts at covert technological slavery they seemingly attack and attempt to destroy that which is most dear to their victims.

They attacted my relationship with a woman with the intended delusional destructive implant. For twenty hours a day repeated hundreds of thousands of times these clowns bombarded me with repeated statements that said one of the people I most cherish was to be feared.

She going to sue me
She is telling all my friends I raped her
She hates me
She never wants to talk to me
She is going to kill me
She is the one torturing me with this audio
She is laughing at me while she does this
She has every STD in the book
She is sleeping with five men at all times
Honestly, this sounds like an ongoing psychotic episode... I don't feel like I can say anything that would sway you from your position, but if you are correct and everyone else is wrong, don't you feel it would be prudent to speak to a psychiatrist about your concerns? You can play it down a bit if you're worried about being committed, but surely if your tormentors see you seeking psychiatric help, they might even lay off you for a bit because they would have achieved their goal of making you doubt your own sanity?

No im completely sane, So no worries about being committed. Its a technology stalking and psychiatrist will be of no help; but you suggest I see a psychiatrist, with the hopes of getting a bit of a "reprieve" from these assholes, by pretending to be mentally ill?

For that part, they just program those simple statements into a computer and then it repeats them over and over, in order. The fucking thing even skipped out, glitched like a skipping CD, for eight hours once. The statements are repeated over and over a certain number of times a minute and the number of times I was forced listened to listen to them in that time was easy to calculate. With bone conduction, traditional ear plugs don't work, but you can do things like noise reduction head phones 95% reduction (that I can't ware at work)

They do this as an operant conditioning. They were attempting to condition negative emotion, including fear, with this woman. This is done as a malicious attack on an important part of my life. They don't change your brain with magic science beams. They just use a covert audio delivery to attempt to change your thinking and behavior through pretty traditional psychology. They try and get you to do things by harassing and punishing a victim with psychological audio torture. These fuckers are real criminals, the kind that actually belong in jail.

I laugh a bit at this point because trying to get someone's head around this awful shit is so fucking difficult. I have no health issues so doctors and psychologist can't help. Thanks for the advice though.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand. These phrases that you keep hearing - are you able to determine where the sound is coming from? Or if it is at certain times of day, have you tried wearing earplugs?

Sorry, I'm not sure I fully understand. These phrases that you keep hearing - are you able to determine where the sound is coming from? Or if it is at certain times of day, have you tried wearing earplugs?

They have at least two different ways of bombarding victims with the audio. One is bone conduction and its more old school and traditional ear plugs do not work as they are designed to block edit: certain sound waves which are pressure waves. Bone conduction hearing works in a wholly different pathway.

"RF induced sounds involve the perception via bone conduction of thermally generated sound transients, that is, audible sounds are produced by rapid thermal expansion resulting from a calculated temperature rise of only 5 ? 10−6 ?C in tissue at the threshold level due to absorption of the energy in the RF pulse."
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/bem.10163#references-section

When they use this one a tracking system continually hones a pulsed RF laser on the victim. Here is an example of a commercial system that does not track. RF lasers can penetrate many substances, travel a very long distances and produce an auditory effect that traditional earplugs don't stop.

The Audio Spotlight PrivateSound™ technology

They also use edit: targeted infrasound RF lasers and point them at various structural aspects around victims. Two common ones are fans and ventilation duct work. Duct work is made out of metal ( RF has trouble penetrating) infrasound resonates it and the system has amplification properties similar to a music drum. By using specific infrasound a pulsed RF laser aimed at an that resonates the air duct they can generate oscillation that is then transferred to the air as sound waves and eventually amplified by the ventilation shaft. This sound is perceived as coming out of the air ducts. Presumably its a traditional pressure wave as regular earplugs work great a stopping this. Here is where these get a little weird. They are still only generate audio perceptible to the target and are not audible when played back from a digital recording. The pressure wave target specific audio means is what I have been having trouble figuring out. At work in certain areas they have the volume of this turned up so high that it almost completely drowns out the overhead speakers playing loud music. Ambient noise levels generally amplify the targeted audio, but very high noise levels eventually drown it out. If anyone can provide any help on this problem that would be great.

One theory is that, because our individual ear structural characteristics are so unique, they have come up with a technique that uses overlapped sound envelopes that are unlocked into perceivable audio, by the targets ear dynamics.

edit: correct mistakes

Last edited:
It is possible and it has been happening for decades. Open your fucking mind you sheep and wake up to what and who you are.

WGAF =D

Ultimate Goal is Immune System health - through lifestyle and personal well-being, but for cancer patients, this is something special.

Last edited: