• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello fellow psychonauts and other bluelighters!

Neopunk

Bluelighter
Hey'all!

I'm a very curious person and so I stumbled upon drugs in my 14. year of life.. Well it's been a hell of a ride since then and I never stopped learning. A long time the main source of information was another drug-forum, but now i read a lot of scientific articles. Anyway, it's been a long time I was a member of solely german-speaking forums, I wanted to join a international community, so I'm here now :)

There's not much to say about me, but I'll try: I studied a few semester chemistry but stopped, 'cause mathemathics and physics are not really interesting for me, I'm more into pharmacology and biology. So now I have to educate myself as an autodidact, but that's no problem, since it's my favorite style of learning anyway.

In my entire drug-career I tried over 100 different substances and still lookin' forward to "catch 'em all", at least the most interesting ones. Although I'm addicted to opioids the most interesting drugs for me are associative psychedelics, especially LSD, which is my favorite drug (besides MXE)

Last edited: