• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Different kinds of Amphetamine sulphates

sda

Greenlighter
I have come across different kinds of speed ,so if there is someone who knows his stuff about amphetamines please feel free to share.I would like someone to explain why they look so different and tell me about best speed you have tried.

Batch 1

Looks yellowish brown and sticks together ,it had that distinctive amphetamine smell and it smells really bad.
Wanted to try some so i dried it ,after drying process it looked light brown so i chopped it with card and and divided 0.7g to two lines,me and my friend sniffed our line and it burned like hell,my right eye started watering and my head felt weird but that cranked us up pretty good.

Batch 2

Looks pinkish with red parts in it ,quality in my country is shitty but we got better than usual speed.It has strong speed smell and it worked fine but not that good.

I appreciate every new info about speed .

We can't help you identify what is in the speed you are taking, we couldn't possibly know what exactly it's cut with. The smell is likely from adulterants left during the synthesis and the color could be a combo of poor cleaning after synth and any number of cuts.

If you want to purify your amp a dry acetone wash is going to be your best bet, there's plenty of info about that process here and elsewhere online. A .35 gram line is a huge line, you might want to be more careful next time. I don't know the general potency of speed around you but if this stuff was even 60% pure that would be ~200mg of amphetamine, which is a massive dose. I don't think the stuff you have is close to that purity otherwise you would likely be uncomfortably high.