Bluelight

Thread: Will I grow?

1. Collapse Details
    Will I grow? 
    I is a 5'7" seventeen-year-old who smokes half a pack of Reds daily and who frequently uses meth and cocaine, typically on an every two or three day basis. If I begins eating healthily, like three full, protein-rich meals a day and cuts down his stimulant intake to about once a week, is there any chance he will physically grow any further? I isn't looking for criticism nor harm reduction advice; I also doesn't care that much about whether he will grow any more--he is just curious. So just give straightforward, honest answers please. Thanks.

2. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Most men are done getting taller around 16 man, I wouldn't expect to get any taller, your plan could help with healthy muscle development if coupled with exercise though.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bptubbs View Post
    Most men are done getting taller around 16 man, I wouldn't expect to get any taller, your plan could help with healthy muscle development if coupled with exercise though.
    Darn. Oh well, trying to kick the crystal regardless just to stop feeling like shit all the time. On the bright side, I've still got a good centimeter or two on Tom Cruise and Russ. Thanks for the response, dawg.

4. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Other Drugs
    No problem man. Getting off the meth will definitely help you feel better, can tell you that from experience. I started when I was about your age, I'm 21 now, and just quit in September. I definitely feel better physically.