• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question on plugging codeine and dissolving codeine

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Question 1: when you dissolve pure codeine phosphate is it supposed to all dissolve completely or not because when I dissolve them it never fully dissolved if you know what I mean, theirs always !little bits of gunk I used to think that the tabs were different or anti dissolveable or something but then I realized the little floaty bits that don't dissolve are probably just insoluble fillers? I would just like to hopefully confirm this here to put my mind at ease about wasting my codeine.

Question 2: as lopermine draws water from the colon I had an idea if I plugged 2x 60 mg of codeine 120 mg and then took a lopermine instant the lopermine would draw out the codeine water from my colon and perhaps make it stronger?

I have tried it anyway I just took a lopermine instant 2 minutes ago and seem to be moderately high this is the first time I properly done plugging I feel slight warm tingly feeling on my anus but don't feel anything else anywhere else on my body although I have a habit of not realising how high i am. I'll let you guys know if I feel anything worth mentioning.

I'm not sure, but I think connecting codeine is not a good idea, nor IV or IM, for possible serious allergic reactions.

Codeine should be taken orally to take advantage of the liver conversion to Morphine.

DocLad

First pass metabolism helps codeines change into morphine, i don't think plugging it would do it any favors. Your loperamide theory sounds like a long shot.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure only oral use works for codeine since it needs to be metabolised by the CYP2D6 enzyme in the liver to convert into active form (morphine) so plugging or any other ROA that puts it straight into the blood stream will avoid first pass metabolism to morphine in the liver thus making codeine useless. Also injecting codeine is very dangerous and can cause all sorts of life-threatening complications. So if I were you I would just play it safe and take it orally :)

Well I tried it and I'm pretty sure it got me high I think you guys would be surprised to see other people who have positively reported on plugging but whenever I ask they are no where to be seen I do think oral is the most efficient way but if you got codeine to waste then try plugging cuz I defo got effects from 120 mg some of water dropped through my piles though like a woman setting herself with liquid codeine lol

I've seen numerous threads on drug forum that state rectal is 150% more effective than oral but did to a few studies that apparently prove this to be wrong people don't believe it at least from what I can tell.

Did these studies specifically say that about codeine? Or about opiates in general or other substances?

Did these studies specifically say that about codeine? Or about opiates in general or other substances?

Rectal administration is inconsistent due to several factors.
These factors are:

1. Rectal permeability is unique to each individual.
2. The amount of solution that is administered.
3. The bad elimination of the feces contained in the rectum.
4. Don't insert the syringe correctly.
5. The purity of the substance.

A good example to illustrate this is Morphine. It is known that it is more powerful through the Rectal route than through the Oral route, even so, if you check the threads published in Bluelight you will see that there is a lot of confusion about it. I believe that people fail in any of the points I mentioned above and therefore do not benefit from rectal administration. The same for the rest of the drugs.

In my experience, I only plugged in once, they were 75mg of 6-Apb HCl. I washed my rectum twice with a enema, until I did not empty anything, then dissolved the 6-Apb in 2ml of sterile water, undied the syringe 4cm and poured the liquid without spilling a drop.
It was an incredible journey!

DocLad

Codeine must be taken orally because it must pass by the liver for become morphine and acts because codeine is a prodrug, it means that codeine is inactive by itself and is morphine the responsible of the effects that makes codeine taken