• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

venting, complaining and being a junkie

user name1

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!
i am trying t create a blog but i can't figure out how to so i'll just vent in threads :)

right now i feel ok basically (compared to usually) and life is not THAT horrible but there's always a thought or a feeling in the back of my mind (i call it 'the crow', used to call it 'worm' but i find the crow more accurate for me) nagging me to use..
im on subutex for about 10 years and smack is avoidable for me plus its really weak in my region (you know how the old school junkies always says "20 years ago it was a lot better quality H" and they probably heard that from the then old school junkies about 40 years ago etc. lol) but them damn rocks... i can't stop thinking about crack and if i got money in my pocket i can't stop smoking it either..

i've been smoking on and off for years but for the last year (since my gf dumped me actually) i smoke my salary and then some.. i think i could've buy a really good car with what i spent on rocks, could've go on a luxury trip to the swiss alps or eat at a nice restaurant every other day.... i can go on and on about what i could've should've but haven't.. oh what a miserable rant i'm on.. i feel kinda good though, for now at least. but like a vampire - as the night falls i start craving "blood", preferably a pure virgin but any would do..

i keep thinking that well, i enjoyed myself from time to time (also suffered like hell) and maybe all is good. i mean who in his sane mind wouldn't go on drugs or drink in this world of bloodshed and exploitation? of banks foreclosing everything in every direction, corruption and homelessness? who doesn't need to escape this reality? you are either being used or you are using others - in both scenarios escape is needed... maybe we are alright and it's just the world that went insane? maybe..
maybe its all justification and rationalization.. i think it's probably both really.

well that's it for now, but worry my friends.. worry as i will be back with more garbage for you to digest..
thanks for reading and best regards to all,
Jonesy K

Hi everyone!
i am trying t create a blog but i can't figure out how to so i'll just vent in threads :)

i keep thinking that well, i enjoyed myself from time to time (also suffered like hell) and maybe all is good. i mean who in his sane mind wouldn't go on drugs or drink in this world of bloodshed and exploitation? of banks foreclosing everything in every direction, corruption and homelessness? who doesn't need to escape this reality? you are either being used or you are using others - in both scenarios escape is needed... maybe we are alright and it's just the world that went insane? maybe..
maybe its all justification and rationalization.. i think it's probably both really.

I think a thread just for bitching is a good idea, really. It could help social threads stay on the lighter side.

Just a thread for free-form bitch posts (not about anyone here, mgmt here, etc.). Which is what the blogs say, but for some reason no one goes up there.

Anwyay, I agree with you completely, username1.

You are 100% right lol.. this whole world has gone to complete shit!! That's what happens when we have way to many people on it! Unfortunately I think it's gonna just keep getting worse not better.. all we can do is grab the popcorn :)

thanks for replying guys. i hope i didn't offend anyone it was not the idea..so can i bitch and moan? and be on junk ofc.. :) i hope its ayt with everyone.. i love to bitch. bitches!!

disclaimer: the author of this words are having a manic episode and not to be held responsible for anything, anywhere at all times. blah blah blah department of bitches

I guess there should be a venting thread and I am considering about opening one up after I manage to create some guidelines for it so it follows TDS rules.

Not today atleast but maybe tomorrow.

Feel free to rant, vent, bitch etc. here in the meantime if you want :)

I thank you MrRoot, sir!

looking forward to the grand opening of the venting avenue.
in the meantime will keep all my bitching internally so i could explode tearfully, moan and rant freestyle..
(without offending anyone ofc, at least not intentionally).

again, thank you very much :)