Query Published Web Survey for people who have been supported through a 'bad trip'

UELCaringInCrisis

Greenlighter
Hi,

My name is Emily Shah and I'm a doctoral clinical psychologist at the University of East London, UK. We're looking for people who have been cared for and supported through a difficult psychedelic experience ('crisis'/'bad trip'/'freak out'). We want to hear your views and comments to help us shape our research. This study will be looking to develop a model for being with, caring for, and supporting people through challenging trips. We hope that this might also be useful for supporting people experiencing other forms of extreme distress (that might be labelled as a 'mental health crisis').

So, if you've ever been helped out during a tough trip please consider completing this survey (less than 20 mins) - [url]https://uelpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6xmoa4Q5wcTw7tz
[/URL]
[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif,EmojiFont,Apple Color Emoji,Segoe UI Emoji,NotoColorEmoji,Segoe UI Symbol,Android Emoji,EmojiSymbols]

[/FONT]
If you have experience of supporting others in this way and would be interested in finding out more about contributing through a ~1hr long conversation, then email me at [email protected] to find out more.

The survey will be open for the next few weeks and interviews will be open until spring 2019. Unfortunately, we don't have the funding resource to pay for your time but your support will be greatly appreciated. Ethical approval was gained from the University of East London School of Psychology Ethics Committee.

Warm wishes,

Emily

[FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif,EmojiFont,Apple Color Emoji,Segoe UI Emoji,NotoColorEmoji,Segoe UI Symbol,Android Emoji,EmojiSymbols][/FONT][/FONT]