• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Klonopin withdrawl??

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
hey so my DOC has always been opiates. well ive been on subutex treatment for exactly a year now.(ive had quite a few relapses). but the past 4 months ive been doing good just doing my subutex. well i guess i got bored and got my self in a jam a big one. for the past 27 days ive been doing benzos. the first week and half really anything i could get xanax/valuim/klonopin. the doses varied that week and a half. but these last 2 weeks is what im worried about. only klonopin past 2 weeks 4 mg every night. well i only have 4 mg(1mg pills) left. I'm trying to see if i dodged a bullet, i havent took a dose in 2 days. i feel fine and not as foggy, but i know klonopin has a very long half life. if I do withdrawl when will I start feeling it. im flushing these if i dodged benzo wd!! heard its hell and ill lose my job and subutex!! Also i went on a 4 day adderal binge last week(100 mg a day) so i needed the benzo for the comedown. this was only my second time in my life doing adderall because I've always hated stimulants/uppers. but im done with that crap, how do yall handle that roller coaster of a ride??? anyway please give me advice on this klonopin withdrawl, should i wait and see or do a 1mg 2 nights and then .5 mg for 2 nights then .25 last two nights. if i absolutely have to i can get more if i need a longer taper. thanks!!

Well 4mg of clonazepam a day isn't really too much for two weeks so you might have dodged a bullet.

I have done plenty of times a month binge with 6mgs of clonazepam as I used to buy a bottle of 100 2mg pills and it lasted about a month or so and I never had any serious withdrawals.

It is different when you take 4mgs a day for years and try to quit. Even 2mgs a day can be hard as hell to quit if one has been using for years.

However if your blood pressure starts to rise I would recommend some kind of tapering to do. Also get into hospital if you have any signs of having seizure.