• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Differences and comparisons between dxm and dmt

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Hi I have done a lot of dxm I like it very much I was just wondering as dmt is also a psychoactive type drug? they may be similar I have no intention of trying dmt I'm just curious also if this is in the wrong place instead of closing it could you move it to the appropriate board thankyou.

Hi I have done a lot of dxm I like it very much I was just wondering as dmt is also a psychoactive type drug? they may be similar I have no intention of trying dmt I'm just curious also if this is in the wrong place instead of closing it could you move it to the appropriate board thankyou.

Well dxm and dmt are both psychoactive but so is every other recreational drug. That just means said drug effects the brain. If you mean psychadelic that is also true but dxm is usually classified as a dissasociative, so its effects are much different than dmt. If you are new to psychadelic drugs maybe shrooms or lsd might be a better next step for you as dmt can be rather intense. It all depends on what youre looking for.

DXM is a dissociative, the worst, and DMT is a very valuable entheogenic. Are different things

I don't know how can you prefer DXM to ketamine. MXE is too a good dissociative. But in my opinion DXM is a drug without value

Well dxm and dmt are both psychoactive but so is every other recreational drug. That just means said drug effects the brain. If you mean psychadelic that is also true but dxm is usually classified as a dissasociative, so its effects are much different than dmt. If you are new to psychadelic drugs maybe shrooms or lsd might be a better next step for you as dmt can be rather intense. It all depends on what youre looking for.

Sorry that's what I meant psychedelic but as I'm familiar with dxm I like to stick with it I don't use it much anymore anyway.