• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine acetone wash

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I know this has been talked about several times on here and I seen some threads about it but I can't seem to relocate where I saw them to reread them so I'm going to ask a couple of questions again.

I know that your acetone needs to be at the minimum 95% pure with 98 or 99 percent Purity being more desirable to use. And you don't just run down to your local Home Depot or beauty salon to buy it.

When acetone washing, typically if you washed 3.5 Graham's, how much on average product would you lose, .1, .3, .5g? And I'm sure it's also based off how much cut is in it since your washing away mostly cut. But how much of the actual cocaine if any gets washed away?

If acetone washing your cocaine is a way to get rid of the cuts, I understand that levamisole is one cut that the acetone wash won't affect. Let's say you started off with 60% pure cocaine where the other 20% was the different cuts. After acetone washing your 60% pure 3.5 G, how pure would it now be after washing it? 90%, 95 or even higher? If that's the case, would it be safe to consider your acetone wash cocaine pure cocaine like it is fresh from The Brick before it leaves South America? In other words, if you do cocaine that you know for a fact has been acetone washed, are you essentially doing pure cocaine?

I have a very close friend that is very trustworthy and who I trust when they say that they have very good cocaine, that it is indeed very good, and not just being said to Hype up the cell. She told me a while back that about 3 years ago she was on a diving trip off the island of Bonaire which is right off the coast of Venezuela. She said that her and her friend had access 2 about half a gram of cocaine that was taken from a brand new still wrapped up kilo that was straight from the jungles of Colombia. She said one bump the stuff got her the best intense High she has ever had from snorting cocaine. She said it was nice and clean. None of the stuff your experience with even good fish scale that you find here in the states. She said no crazy Rush of energy, she was talkative but not rambling and jumping from topic to topic. She said the euphoric Rush was intense but at the same time nice and smooth where she didn't feel like she needed to be active or wanting to clean the house. Basically all the things that people describe pure cocaine to be like is how she described it and she said there was absolutely zero side effects. No burning, the runny nose wasn't as Intense or lasted as long as it does even with good fish scale you find in the states. She said that she has done cocaine that she knows to be washed with acetone and even though it's always been good stuff, she said it wouldn't compare to what the pier stuff she got while in Bonaire.

If acetone washing your cocaine gets rid of all the cuts, then it would essentially be pretty much pure cocaine, and if that's the case, then if you've done acetone wash cocaine then you can say you've done cocaine correct?

Acetone washes only get rid of some cuts, i don't think it gets rid of levamisole for instance. The amount of coke you lose in the acetone is gonna depend on how dry the acetone is. If there is any water in your acetone the water is going to dissolve some of the coke and carry it away with the dirty cut-filled acetone.

When buying acetone read up on how to properly store and handle it to avoid water contamination as much as possible. Even if you buy high grade acetone that's been thoroughly dried it's still gonna pull water out of the air when you open the bottle. Knowing how to handle it is important for minimizing the amount of coke you lose in the wash.

How much weight you lose is going to be based on how well you wash it, how dry your acetone is, how pure your coke is, and what the actual cutting agents are. These are things we can't predict so you'll just have to read up and make sure you wash it correctly to get the best possible outcome.

When you're done acetone washing it and it's been dried, is your cocaine still in a powder form?

My friend has 100% pure acetone fingernail polish remover... would that work? The more pure the acetone is then the less water is in it correct?

Acetone will pull water from the air so depending on how well it was stored depends on how much water is in it. The only way to guarantee there is no water in it is to either dry it yourself or buy high quality dry acetone and make sure to handle it correctly to keep it out of contact with the air or moisture.

My friend has 100% pure acetone fingernail polish remover. Would that work? The more pure the acetone is, the less water it contains. Water is why the coke dissolves. Iv used acetone like what you get at home depot or a paint shop but not 100% pure acetone like what is needed to do the wash. I live in Houston where its crazy humid. What is the proper way to use the acetone so the humidity wont add any water to it?

Levamisole is the only cut I know of that an acetone wash wont get ride of and one of the cuts that a bleach test wont detect. I red a DEA report last week that was from back in 2014, 15 when Levamisole was being detected more and more in kilo bricks that were straight from the jungles on there way to the US. The DEA isn't sure why the guys making the cocaine would add Levamisole, a cow de-wormer, to the kilos since its not a stimulant and doesn't do any thing to make the cocaine seem to be better then what it is. The DEA believe that they add it to it in the making proses because it makes a good filler that doesn't alter the effects, color, smell or taste and wont alter the look of the coke in what ever form the coke is in at that time (hard chunk, fish scale, powder) of the coke. The DEA also believes that they add it to it because a belch test wont detect it and an acetone wash wont remove it. What I want to know is why would the guy in the jungle making the coke care if its removed or not with an acetone wash?

What other cuts are known to not be removed in an acetone wash?

And now a question about bleach testing...

My girlfriend got a couple of grams of really good fish scale. Smell and taste are just a tick less than good stuff iv had in the past but the numbing and high are spot on. This morning we chopped up 5 small "test" size lines. With one of the lines we took a pinch of the cocaine and dropped it in to a glass custard bowl filled about 1/4 full with common house hold Clorox bleach. The cocaine took a few minutes to dissolve leaving no noticeable cloudiness where the cocaine had dissolved. The coke did not fall to the bottom. No color, orange or blue or any thing else. No swirls of any thing. When the cocaine completely dissolved it left a couple slightly oily spots on the surface of the bleach that were about half a size bigger in diameter the what the coke was while it was floating on the surface. The slight oily spots didn't have any thing like a rainbow effect when caught in the light. We didn't stir, shake or jiggle the bleach after dropping the pinch of coke in it. What would this bleach test indicate? Did we even do it correctly?

Thanks

My friend has 100% pure acetone fingernail polish remover. Would that work? The more pure the acetone is, the less water it contains. Water is why the coke dissolves. Iv used acetone like what you get at home depot or a paint shop as a mechanic but not 100% pure acetone like what is needed to do the wash. Iv never done an acetone wash before but would like to learn ho to but don't was to screw up a lot of coke my first time doing it. I live in Houston where its crazy humid. What is the proper way to use the acetone so the humidity wont add any water to it?

Levamisole is the only cut I know of that an acetone wash wont get ride of and one of the cuts that a bleach test wont detect. I red a DEA report last week that was from back in 2014, 15 when Levamisole was being detected more and more in kilo bricks that were straight from the jungles on there way to the US. The DEA isn't sure why the guys making the cocaine would add Levamisole, a cow de-wormer, to the kilos since its not a stimulant and doesn't do any thing to make the cocaine seem to be better then what it is. The DEA believe that they add it to it in the making proses because it makes a good filler that doesn't alter the effects, color, smell or taste and wont alter the look of the coke in what ever form the coke is in at that time (hard chunk, fish scale, powder) of the coke. The DEA also believes that they add it to it because a belch test wont detect it and an acetone wash wont remove it. What I want to know is why would the guy in the jungle making the coke care if its removed or not with an acetone wash?

What other cuts are known to not be removed in an acetone wash?

And now a question about bleach testing...

My girlfriend got a couple of grams of really good fish scale. Smell and taste are just a tick less than good stuff iv had in the past but the numbing and high are spot on. This morning we chopped up 5 small "test" size lines. With one of the lines we took a pinch of the cocaine and dropped it in to a glass custard bowl filled about 1/4 full with common house hold Clorox bleach. The cocaine took a few minutes to dissolve leaving no noticeable cloudiness where the cocaine had dissolved. The coke did not fall to the bottom. No color, orange or blue or any thing else. No swirls of any thing. When the cocaine completely dissolved it left a couple slightly oily spots on the surface of the bleach that were about half a size bigger in diameter the what the coke was while it was floating on the surface. The slight oily spots didn't have any thing like a rainbow effect when caught in the light. We didn't stir, shake or jiggle the bleach after dropping the pinch of coke in it. What would this bleach test indicate? Did we even do it correctly?

Thanks

I don't know anything about bleach tests so i can't help you there. Keep and handle the the acetone in the driest environment you can get, also cool. If you pull it out of a cool place and place it into a hotter one make sure to give the whole container time to warm up to that rooms temperature before you open it, it'll help keep moisture ingress to a minimum.

Unless your friend just bought that bottle of acetone i wouldn't trust it to be free of water. Buy a new bottle, don't cheap out, and make sure it contains only acetone.

Bake your coke in the oven on a low temp to boil off any moisture in the coke, the moisture in the coke itself can lead to product loss. Obviously make sure whatever container you are using is thoroughly washed and dried. Dry out your filter medium as much as possible. Then just wash and filter out your product.

Iv always read on bluelight to not use beauty supply acetone. I would store my acetone in the house where its cool and not as much humidity as out side so there would be no need to wait for the acetone to warm or cool down. If you do have 100% acetone and you wash a gram of what seems to be pretty decent cocaine, I know you will lose some weight due to the lost of the cuts. But lets say you have cocaine that is already 90% pure and 100% acetone with no water, and you were careful to clean the filter to get as much cocaine off the filter as possible, how much out of a gram of 90% pure cocaine would you expect to lose or what amount would be acceptable to lose? How much of an amount should you wash at one time, or what is the lowest amount that should be washed at one time? In what form should be cocaine be in before washing it (Hard rock like chunk, fish scale chunk or flakes or already chopped up with a razor blade powder)? I would think powder would be the best. when drying it should you spread it on something like a small flat cooking sheet so it will dry evenly? Should you put something like wax paper (wax side down so cocaine doesn't com in contact with the waxy side) or aluminum foil or just put the coke right on the baking sheet? How long and at what temp should you dry it at? And a question Iv often thought about but never have found the answer to... After acetone washing your coke, what form is it in when you start the drying process and when the drying process is over? Is it just in a powder form nothing fancy or do you have to recut it with a blade before use?

After you wash you cocaine, is it essentially pure cocaine 95% or higher? If that's the case then shouldn't it be pretty much like doing pure coke right off the brick right before the brick leaves the making process in the Jungles of Columbia? If that's the case then why aren't the local small time hush hush under the table dealers washing it and telling you its been washed and in turn they can charge more and in turn I can up the price even more if I have a couple of grams that I want to get rid of?

Your acetone isn't anhydrous. At best you can buy 99.9%. And that's with lab grade stuff.
Anhydrous acetone would have to be kept under certain storage conditions to be sold still dry. Very unlikely a normal person would have the possibility to buy really anhydrous acetone! It wouldn't be cheap to buy like that also.
Nail polish remover isn't gonna be anhydrous. It's just not mixed with other substances.
100% acetone on that sort of product that's not even reagent grade just means it doesn't contain anything else like mineral oil etc. It can contain up to 10% of water still instead. They don't have to declare the water content as it's not meant for a lab where the water content would matter.
You need to dry it to do a proper wash with it.
Look up how to dry acetone with Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate). This is the simplest way for someone who doesn't have any chemistry knowledge.
Acetone will only get rid of cuts that are soluble in it.
If your coke or amphetamine or meth have cuts not soluble in it then they will remain. No way this will give you a pure product. Especially since most don't know what the cuts are without lab-testing their product.
It will just be less dirty, which is better than nothing.
After drying the acetone off the washed product, the product would be a powder.

I know this is an old thread. Replying so that if someone looks up this post they have the correct info. I stumbled upon it when looking up "acetone wash" so anyone else doing the same could.

Last edited:
I live in Houston where yesterday it was slightly drizzling on and off randomly for a few minutes at a time. At 4 p.m. the temperature was 83°F with a 92% humidity level....

.... if you have a brand new container of unopened acetone that is 99% pure, how quickly does acetone absorb moisture from the air the seal has been broken and the container opened for the first time? I have never done an acetone wash so I'm not sure about the time frame that the acetone is exposed to air from start to finish during the washing process. Once the seal on the acetone container has been broken and exposed to air, it will from that point on start to absorb moisture even after resealing the container due to the fact that unless you can re vacuum seal the container and remove all of the air from the container, the acetone is now contaminated with humid air and we'll slowly continue absorbing moisture losing its purity. The more humid it is, the quicker the acetone gets diluted with humidity. For that reason I would assume that by the time you're finished washing the cocaine, you would just throw away the acetone container and not use the acetone until the container is empty because now since it's been opened it's no longer 99% pure.

Obviously you wouldn't wash your cocaine in your garage when the humidity is 85% or higher, but even in a climate controlled house the humidity level can still be easily 40 to 50% if not higher. What is the best way to keep the acetone from absorbing moisture while you're washing the cocaine?

What is the minimum amount of cocaine that can still be effectively washed?

What cuts does acetone not remove other than Levamisole?

Does all cocaine properly acetone washed have an end result of Purity levels 90% or higher or does the initial quality of the cocaine determine how you're the cocaine will be after washing? Or does it not matter if you started with cocaine that was 30% pure vs 60% pure?

Just dry the acetone whenever you use it. The portion of acetone you're gonna use I mean so you know it's the dryest it can be. Just buy some Epsom salts to do that. Very easy.

I think the final purity depends on whether the initial cuts are soluble in acetone.
The 30% pure cocaine could end up purer if all the cuts are soluble in acetone Vs the 60% pure one that's maybe all cut with say levamisole, which isn't soluble in acetone.

to my knowledge there is no way to remove cuts and impurities without water... since most cuts dissolve in water you would want to use that... so what you do is dissolve the cocain in water (a miniaml amount creating a sturated solution) THEN you bubble in amonia gas to convert the covain to the freebase. filter off the water and wash with water... then disolve in ether and bubble in hcl. this is just from research i did i never tried it so no experience with it lol. if anyone can back me up here might do some good for these coke users lol i suppose after you rince the coain freebase with water you could mix the cocain in acetone as a final wash to remove any imuities that disolve in it but im unaware of the soulubility of cocain in acetone so...

How would acetone remove anything unless you know exactly what the cocaine is adulterated with? Unless you have a gas chromatograph machine nearby, this is an exercise in futility.