• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Formula 1

cj

Bluelight Crew
Anyone else fascinated by this series? I like most racing but this shit is on another level. I root for Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari. He dominanted in Canada this weekend possibly setting up a challenge against the previously dominant Mercedes.

I am a Ferrari fan too.

Sweet! I think we are going to learn alot in France since Mercedes will bring there engine upgrade there. Its cool to see 3 teams able to battle it out week in week out this year after the absolute domination of Hamilton and Mercedes recently.

I felt bad for Alonso having another DNF especially at his 300th race. I think he will be in Indycar next year which will be fun for me as a fan.

Not big on formula 1, but Verizon Indycar is so amazing in my eyes.

Indycar is probably the best racing series in the world right now! I'm really looking forward to the Pocono race in a few weeks.

The F1 race last week was the best I've ever seen. Top 4 cars all within DRS range in the final 10 laps was amazing. Especially since Vettel pulled out the win

Awful day for Vettel and Ferrari. Vettel wrecked out of the lead surrendering his points lead to lewis Hamilton who won the race starting from the back. Heartbroken personaly but still holding out hope that Vettel can come back from this