• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

If I get high before I killed myself would I suffer

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
If I got super stoned and did opiates before hanging myself would I feel it?

This is outside the scope of Other Drugs cyberius. Gotta move it to TDS. Sorry :(

<3

... It would depend on the method, probably though

You should know this is not an appropriate post; please , understand you need some help. Idk your situation, though maybe go to the dark side subforum

Maybe your suffering, though think about this: Closing thread, though please get help; talk on this site by all means; Tgis just isn't appropriate for this (sub(@) forum

Like if I shot it in my arm then fell into hell would my life just slowly get better?

What leads you to the assumption, that suffering will end after death ? Or respectively, what makes you think, that there is a correlation between "the death of the physical cell-colony" and the end of suffering of the spirit ?

What leads you to the assumption, that suffering will end after death ? Or respectively, what makes you think, that there is a correlation between "the death of the physical cell-colony" and the end of suffering of the spirit ?

Consciousness occurs in the pathways between Pyramidal Neurons. Cut those off and I cease to subscribe to the organic delusion of reality. My life will end until the perfect circumstances occur where I'm born and my unique naked perception exists once again

Consciousness occurs in the pathways between Pyramidal Neurons. Cut those off and I cease to subscribe to the organic delusion of reality. My life will end until the perfect circumstances occur where I'm born and my unique naked perception exists once again

That is an idealistic view. What if reality can accurately be modeled with an esoteric version of the string theory. If you are emotionally unstable during death, your "multi-dimensional consciousness strings" are distorted and clipped and there would be no way for them to enter a physical shell without causing spiritual noise in the long run. Nothing, that cannot be fixed, but nevertheless the intention to end one physical form to fix spiritual problems in the next incarnation seems like procrastination to me. But who am I to judge (master-procrastinator) ?

I dont know since still alive but from the scene of a mates hanging suicide, the pain he was in would have been astronomical- not the physical pain since no one can say if he died instantly . He was found a few days later so the mental torture was put together by the stateof the house, the bathroom, the 10 page note etc.

The pain thats making you think to get high then die is a warning to you that you could use some assistance in being talked down from the ledge.

Im worried about you. Can you find your way to a safe distance from the ledge mate.

I tried overdosing on cocaine. Not only did I get my first seizure and black out whilst alone in the hotel for fuck knows how long I also chipped my tooth. Then if that wasn't bad enough I blew $1000 to get that coke.

I suck at suicide as that would of been one of my more serious attempts.

There must be a reason for why you are alive.

Same here I can drink 5 litres of vodka take 40 Dexedrine 15 Dilauded And benzodiazepines And I still wake up!?

To be clear!!

Point of hanging is to use your own body weight to actually break your own neck which is instant regardless of what your on. Many many people have failed, so

Opioids I take make me feel energy and great I think in my head it would be a baddd way to go. Too many variables. Death by esphyxiashion takes a long time to accomplish and if u did it wrong you technically could be hanging alive for days !

Do you have access to a family doctor? Who could maybe put u on something that could take the edge off and maybe Check if a social service worker is in ur area ? A person who you can bounce ideas off of and is a nuetruel party who can?t repeat a word you say?

Last edited:

OR, you could be wrong and then you're REALLY fucked.

My views are controversial, and I live in my head so just talking about my views right or wrong, helps me learn about my brain and body