• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

120mg of tamazepam and 200mg of pregabalin

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Is that safe or should I consider going to the hospital?

I don't know anything about these drugs so I'm not sure if that's a lot

Edit: I'm on 300mg of temazepam now.

Last edited:
300 mg is a hefty dose of temazepam, Isaac. I know this is an old post and you've been around since but next time, try to be more careful with dosing drugs you're not familiar with. We'd like to see you stick around! <3

Is that safe or should I consider going to the hospital?

I don't know anything about these drugs so I'm not sure if that's a lot

Edit: I'm on 300mg of temazepam now.

I understand that this thread is a little bit old, but this is essentially "not Harm Reduction" in action. If you have the notion to question your mortality in the first place, do so before ingesting the drugs and not after. I understand that I'm probably a little bit more open with my feelings than most people, but am I to assume that this is Depression -> Suicide -> Rescue -> Attention deal?

If so, we are happy to do our best to keep you alive in the interim, but we are also here to provide you with the emotional support that is often required to get over some of these hurdles we face.

Getting down to brass tacks here, Pregabalin (Lyrica) is a Gabapentinoid and Temazepam (Restoril) is a Benzodiazepine. The parent groups when used separately are tolerated practically ad infinitum. The average person can tolerate dosages exponentially more potent than those even stated here without necessarily worrying about a misadventure. When they're combined, there is not a ton of information, but you should safely assume that by combining these two seemingly harmless drugs, you are possibly creating a toxic situation in vivo.